• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gordon Brown, David Cameron

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
NO U

(I don't know who they are. Are they modern? Do they have video footage you could post?)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
The only guy to achieve the position of top dog in one of the richest countries in the world without actually possessing a single ounce of charisma: Gordon Brown.

is there a type that has a natural charisma deficit? or did he just have a charismectomy?

Jack, :doh: GB's the British Prime Minister :rolleyes: though I can understand you not noticing him... we've barely noticed him over here either...

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
NO U

(I don't know who they are. Are they modern? Do they have video footage you could post?)

Aha! So Sarah Palin is entirely representative of the foreign policy experience of her countrymen :devil:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
The only guy to achieve the position of top dog in one of the richest countries in the world without actually possessing a single ounce of charisma: Gordon Brown.

is there a type that has a natural charisma deficit? or did he just have a charismectomy?

Types that have charisma deficits:

ISFJ
ISTJ
INTJ
INTP
INFP

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I didnt win on the Poll? :soapbox:
*looks around, shrugs*

There is a reason Americans are more ignorant of foreign affairs than foreigners are of ours: That related to America dominates all media worldwide.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
*looks around, shrugs*

There is a reason Americans are more ignorant of foreign affairs than foreigners are of ours: That related to America dominates all media worldwide.

Dominates? No. Certainly its of note.. but you'd be surprised how little coverage there is of the US elections elsewhere.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Dominates? No. Certainly its of note.. but you'd be surprised how little coverage there is of the US elections elsewhere.
I suppose I would be. I've watched BBC News and most of the stories had some huge American factor.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I stand partially corrected, but it remains somewhat true. Those in the informed world would have to try not to learn about American affairs.