• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
After several decent seconds of contemplation, I'll say:

Gervais: ENTP
Merchant: INTP

Partially because I've noticed a similar dynamic in my relations with ENTPs. We speak with equal frequency when "alone together," but in a group I'll stop talking almost entirely, because the ENTP says most which I think needs to be said. The first time I noticed this happen, the ENTP thought I was angry because I was so silent.

Explicit language warning, LOL!
Gervais in black: YouTube - Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant Slagging off Fans
On the Radio (Gervais monologues first, then Merchant): YouTube - Stephen Merchant on Trying to Pick Up Girls

Perfect example of the dynamic I referred to, taken to a new level (Go to 2:40): YouTube - Steven Merchant Accepting Award

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have no idea who those people are.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What about Karl Pilkington?

I
N - He has an IQ of like 70 or something, so his approach to philosophical matters could been seen as S when he is in fact an N
T- seems Tish
P

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Karl does seem INTP... he makes very unique connections to everything. Also doesn't really seem bothered much. I can imagine Gervais is an ENTP. I find them hilarious, always.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not too familiar with these guys, but is Merchant too uptight to be a INTP? Maybe he is an INTJ with a sense of humor.