User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Thread: Trent Reznor

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I can accept INTJ as a possible type for Trent, though he strongly rubs me like a fellow _NFP but... Trent an INTP, an INTP?!?!?!?!?

Simply preposterous!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Uh, because he's a huge E, I guess. He's not reserved in the least around people.

He's also a gigantic ENTP. I don't even know how to describe it, I just know what an ENTP is, because two of my best friends have been ENTP, including the guy who basically has the same personality as Reznor. No joke. I wish there were some ENTPs in this thread.

There's also no way in hell he's INFP. I've known more INFPs intimately than any other type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

And, I would like to mention that dissonance is definitely picking up what Trent is putting down.

`

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

HE IS NOT AN ENTP!!!!

GOODNESS FUCKING GRACIOUS!!!!!

UGH^100
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP

ok, here is something that proves a bit of correlation between introversion and social phobia (medical journal, can't get more credible than that):

The relationship between shyness, social phobia and other psychiatric disorders was examined. The prevalence of social phobia was significantly higher among shy persons (18%) compared with non-shy persons (3%). However, the majority of shy individuals (82%) were not socially phobic. A significant and positive correlation was found between the severity of shyness and the presence of social phobia, but the data suggest that social phobia is not merely severe shyness. Social phobia was also positively and moderately correlated with introversion and neuroticism. Thus, shy persons with social phobia were shyer, more introverted, and more neurotic than other shy people, but none of these factors was sufficient to distinguish shy persons with social phobia from those without social phobia. The proportion of the shy group with psychiatric diagnoses other than social phobia was significantly higher than among the non-shy group, indicating that various diagnostic categories are prominent among the shy. The results are discussed in terms of the overlap in shyness and social phobia and the relationship of shyness to other psychiatric diagnoses and personality dimensions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am an extroverted HSP, as I would imagine many of my extroverted NF brethren to be as well.

I spend a lot of my time being reclusive because people are just too much.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Everybody wants Trent to be on his type.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Y'all can be wrong if you want, it's ok. See ya.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Uh, because he's a huge E, I guess. He's not reserved in the least around people.

He's also a gigantic ENTP. I don't even know how to describe it, I just know what an ENTP is, because two of my best friends have been ENTP, including the guy who basically has the same personality as Reznor. No joke. I wish there were some ENTPs in this thread.

There's also no way in hell he's INFP. I've known more INFPs intimately than any other type.
    He's not reserved? Where is that coming from? Even though he has been specifically described as "reserved" and "recluse"?

EDIT: sorry, he wasn't described as "reserved", just "shy". my mistake. but to refresh the memory: "In contrast to his on stage personality, Reznor is often credited to be shy, soft spoken and a bit of a recluse."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I would also like to add that I have spent a SIGNIFICANT amount of time researching Trent, listening to Trent, watching Trent and reading Trent.

He is one of the select few artists whom I've really felt a deep connection to.

Y'all are typing him from a distance and hence are producing inaccurate assessments of his personality and type.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles