User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Thread: Trent Reznor

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You were saying "HE DOES X BECAUSE OF INTROVERSION." And I'm saying "NOT NECSSARLY DUDE," and now you're saying "WELL ANYONE CAN DO THAT ACTUALLY."

Do you see my point? You've removed your argument that he's introverted. Well done.
    no need to get pissy.

when it comes to I vs E you gave a few characteristics that you claim trent displays and someone who you know is ENTP also displays. what i'm saying is that those traits could be related to the NTP side of the personality, not necessarily the E (or maybe just the NT, or the N, or the T, which is why they could be characteristic of INTP, INTJ, etc.. you get my point). you need to isolate each one on it's own to do a proper analysis.

isolating the I vs E it seems that trent displays a few notable traits of introverts (as i have already mentioned). namely that he suffered from social anxiety disorder which i assume is more prevalent in Is than Es.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

All I know is that he's an Fi user, an Introvert, and an N. So INFP or INTJ.

INTJ might even make more sense than INFP, seeing as Ni would probably come up with more themed complexity.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    INTJ might even make more sense than INFP, seeing as Ni would probably come up with more themed complexity.
    An unhealthy INTJ with angst, perhaps. Or I guess he's calmed down in recent years.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well he was certainly pretty unhealthy when he was writing the downward spiral and the fragile.

Drugs.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Well he was certainly pretty unhealthy when he was writing the downward spiral and the fragile.

Drugs.
    Do you know what drugs he was on? I might get that junkie vibe from him.

MBTI
    INTP

INTJ is what i'm leaning towards more and more. the J seems to explain the thorough approach he has to his music and the work ethic. i would think an INTP musician would be much looser. i find it hard to articulate why this makes sense to me but it's just the hunch i have (Ne at work, haha).

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Do you know what drugs he was on? I might get that junkie vibe from him.
    he went to rehab for cocaine addiction and alcoholism. there were reports that he was also addicted to heroin but apparently they are not true.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

INTJ is a hilarious type for Reznor. Have you known an actual INTJ?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    INTJ is a hilarious type for Reznor. Have you known an actual INTJ?
    unpack that.

MBTI
    INTP

quit taking this so personally and drop the smart ass remarks.

thanks for the videos, i have seen some of them already though. very interesting. it would be more productive if you broke your opinion down and made it clearer why you think this is such a silly suggestion rather than just laughing at suggestions. so far i've seen you argue for INTP, INFP, ISFP, ESFP and now ENTP. only 11 more to go!

but anyways, whatever happened to the I vs E discussion? forget the J/P. let's settle the I/E. make your case for E.