User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 184

Thread: Trent Reznor

  1. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Oh man, I'll try.

    i still haven't seen any valid points to counter my original argument (other than your invocation of "i know trent better" and "i'm an ENFP and am naturally tuned in to people's emotions"). just try this: give me a preference by preference explanation of trent's type. for each one give a reason.

  2. #102
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    How did you "pwn" him with your reasoning? By quoting a type profile? Hmm....

  3. #103
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Creative geniuses have often been documented as being sufferers of some or multiple chronic mental/psychological "pathologies".

    Sanity doesn't preclude creative genius, per se, but if one's sanity is defined as that of their being and exhibited normal, i.e. average human behaviors/characteristics, then I would confidently say that, yes, to a certain degree, creative people are crazy.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  4. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Creative geniuses have often been documented as being sufferers of some or multiple chronic mental/psychological "pathologies".

    Sanity doesn't preclude creative genius, per se, but if one's sanity is defined as that of their being and exhibited normal, i.e. average human behaviors/characteristics, then I would confidently say that, yes, to a certain degree, creative people are crazy.
    and the line of reasoning is...?

  5. #105
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by particularsolution View Post
    i still haven't seen any valid points to counter my original argument (other than your invocation of "i know trent better" and "i'm an ENFP and am naturally tuned in to people's emotions"). just try this: give me a preference by preference explanation of trent's type. for each one give a reason.
    I have provided lyrics and my analyses of those lyrics supporting why I view Trent to be an _NFP, though I can accept the possibility of his being an INTJ.

    What I am sure about is that he is an N and a hardcore Fi user.

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    How did you "pwn" him with your reasoning? By quoting a type profile? Hmm....
    No, I pwned him with my NeFi ninja skills.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  6. #106
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by particularsolution View Post
    and the line of reasoning is...?
    Lol, do some research kid.

    My Ne led me to intuit the hypothesis that creative geniuses must be a bit "crazy" and the research I have done provided me with the reasoning behind/for it.

    When I feel so inclined I will provide you with a deluge of links supporting or backing my fanciful thoughts of/on creative folks, k?

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #107
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I have provided lyrics and my analyses of those lyrics supporting why I view Trent to be an _NFP, though I can accept the possibility of his being an INTJ.

    What I am sure about is that he is an N and a hardcore Fi user.


    No, I pwned him with my NeFi ninja skills.
    ah! INTJ. that's what i was campaigning for. it seems to be the best fit given the character traits he shows. after all this we agree (sort of).

  8. #108
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Lol, do some research kid.

    My Ne led me to intuit the hypothesis that creative geniuses must be a bit "crazy" and the research I have done provided me with the reasoning behind/for it.

    When I feel so inclined I will provide you with a deluge of links supporting or backing my fanciful thoughts of/on creative folks, k?

    Blah, tune down the ego a bit. Why should anyone believe you before you post reasoning?

  9. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Lol, do some research kid.

    My Ne led me to intuit the hypothesis that creative geniuses must be a bit "crazy" and the research I have done provided me with the reasoning behind/for it.

    When I feel so inclined I will provide you with a deluge of links supporting or backing my fanciful thoughts of/on creative folks, k?

    is THIS what you are trying to say?

    trent reznor had mental health issues
    creative geniuses have mental health issues
    NPs are creative geniuses
    therefore trent reznor is an NP

    ?

  10. #110
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Oy vey, NO!!!

    Stanford Researchers Establish Link Between Creative Genius And Mental Illness

    have fun reading that while I find some more proof to put in my pudding.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. Trent Reznor...
    By The Ü™ in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO