• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dark Matter (on Syfy) - MBTI & Enneagram Types

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I noticed there wasn't a typing thread for Dark Matter on Syfy. So I figured I'd make one! If you haven't seen the show, it's on Netflix.

What do you think the different characters types are?

I'll go first...

Crew of the Raza

One (Derrick Moss) - ENFJ + 2w1

Two (Portia Lin) - ISTJ + 8w9

Three (Marcus Boone) - ESTP + 7w8

Four (Ryo Ishida) - INTJ + 5w6

Five (Emily Kolburn) - ISFP + 4w5

Six (Kal Varrik) - ESTJ + 1w2

The Android (Kiva Ehrens) - INTP + 9w1? ...It's difficult to type a robot even with a personality matrix...

Nyx Harper - ISTP + 3w2

Devon Taltherd - INFP + 9w1

--------------------------------

Other Recurring Characters

Jace Curso - INTJ + 8w7

Talbor Kalchek - ENFP + 7w6

Alicia Reynaud - ENTJ + 3w2

Commander Truffault - ESTJ + 3w4

Inspector Kierken - ESTJ + 1w9

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Two: hot !

Did they cancel it after 2 seasons btw, or is there more to come?
That show really confused me, they always seem to be like quite alone and then there are episodes when the universe seems to be vibrating and crowded and then it takes a complete new twist again. Seems like they were developing the story while filming it, havent grasped the great whole yet, but only seen season 1 so far.

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Season 2 is pretty good! I'm almost done with it. Got an episode or so to go before I'm done. And it's renewed for season 3.
It's the best Syfy show I've seen since Continuum, so I'm glad it was renewed.

Boelthorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Portia is probaly more ESTJ. And Ryu Ishida is a clear ISTP. Ruthless, extremly physical and cunning. And very, very silent. INTJs aren't that silent, their Te urges them to speak more than introverts with strong Ti.

Boelthorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Five is more ENFP and Six is ESFJ. Nyx is probaly INTJ not ISTP, she shows way more Ni than 4.

Tekku clearly is NFJ.