• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Yes she is tough to type. I have since watched more interviews, and I have come to the conclusion that she is ESTJ. My reasoning is:

Extremely hardworking, at times commiting to her work to such a degree that she was commuting back and forth from LA to Australia, this being her own decision. Recommended to her husband to do sitcoms because it pays better. Undertakes maintenance because she doesnt want to appear dumb if it was a simple problem. Does a lot of work for women (not sure exactly a charity of some kind).

Anyway all of this a long with everything else points to strong Te, etc. = ESTJ

Honorary membership to her fan club pending.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sarah Michelle Gellar is the opposite of "sensual."

dammit!
431.gif

lane777

nevermore
Yes she is tough to type. I have since watched more interviews, and I have come to the conclusion that she is ESTJ. My reasoning is:

Extremely hardworking, at times commiting to her work to such a degree that she was commuting back and forth from LA to Australia, this being her own decision. Recommended to her husband to do sitcoms because it pays better. Undertakes maintenance because she doesnt want to appear dumb if it was a simple problem. Does a lot of work for women (not sure exactly a charity of some kind).

Anyway all of this a long with everything else points to strong Te, etc. = ESTJ

Honorary membership to her fan club pending.

Hmmk, after having watched a few more interviews, ESTJ seems to fit pretty good.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is the opposite of "sensual."
Sarah Michelle Gellar's Sexy Dance

Nuff said.