• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Lead singer of Iron Maiden

I think he's ENTP

Bear in mind that he's a fencer, having competed at international level, and a qualified jet pilot.
He cofounded his school's war games society, and rose to a high rank in its Combined Cadet Force.
Was expelled for urinating in the headmaster's dinner!
Interested in train technology

Interview: YouTube - Bruce Dickinson on Clarkson

Last edited:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I know what I think: dynamiteninja is writing a Famous Person Type Almanac and he's not even going to put us in the bibliography :(

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I know what I think: dynamiteninja is writing a Famous Person Type Almanac and he's not even going to put us in the bibliography :(

Hahaha. LOL. No that is not the case JackFlak! I'm simply really interested in typing people that I know as it can aid in understanding people, and the only people that I can discuss on MBTIc are famous!