• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing internet lolcows

ENTPower

I'm wondering the types of internet laughingstocks are.

First off, the one and only CWC: ENxP

He seems to use Ne quite frequently, what with all the "CWC-isms", "random-access humor", and everything in Sonichu, and he doesn't really come across as being as being an INTP or INFP; his thinking and feeling seem more balanced than that. Of course, his functions are severely underdeveloped; I've read the entirety of Sonichu, and it actually looks extremely similar to something I would've imagined creating when I was like 8 years old. I'm really not sure whether or not he's using either Ti or Fi; it sort of seems like he has Fi due to his morals (however shitty they are), but then again, his stuff like "third date" and "recycling" (NSFW) seem more like Ti, and judging by how he all of a sudden started liking the same things as Megan when they were friends, it sounds like he might use Fe.

I wonder what other people think, and I'll write what I think other's types are later.