• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stranger Things

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mike - ENTP
Lucas - ESTJ
Dustin - ENxP
Eleven - IxFx
Nancy - ESFJ
Steve - ESTP
Joyce - xxFx
Jonathan - ISTP
Chief Hopper - ESTP
Dr Brenner - EVIL
Barb - ISxJ
Will - IxFJ (his brother told him that he shouldn't like things because he's suppose to. so i'm guessing Fi dom is out of the question. and he's an obvious introvert+feeler. his own father called him a sap.)

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I think of that show is: Will. Will!! WILL WILL WILL WILLLLLLLLLLLLLL will. Wi wi wi Will.

á´…eparted

passages
Haven't thought about typing them, but I do want to say I absolutely LOVE Stranger Things for so many reasons. It combines so many elements I look for in a show. The pacing is immensely satisfying and is nailed down pat. The realism and unrealism is perfectly balanced. The characters are real and relatable. The acting is supurb. The story is so well written. The sound track is wonderful. I also personally love the D&D influences.

So much love for this miniseries, and I say this as someone who doesn't watch TV and doesn't have netflix either.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like it too. I was avoiding it because it was too overrated and I doubted it would be that good because it is about a bunch of kids, but I was pleasantly surprised! i'm on episode 3 now.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I finished that season so quick

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
best thing I've seen all year. My inner child, who still lives in the 80ties, was very happy with it. Pure nostalgia. Very well done, especially the casting.

Chief Hopper is the most difficult to pinpoint in terms of MBTI imho. I love that character.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like it too. I was avoiding it because it was too overrated and I doubted it would be that good because it is about a bunch of kids, but I was pleasantly surprised! i'm on episode 3 now.

It has a vibe similar to Joe Dante's 80s films like Explorers and Gremlins, with the darkness of Stephen King and Creepshow added. The John Carpenteresque score is the glossy coating that really makes it complete and utterly awesome.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eleven strikes me as an INFP for some reason.

joealienprince

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mike - ENFP
Lucas - ESTJ
Dustin - ENTP ("are you both seriously this dense?" lmao)
Eleven - INFJ (I don't think she's P for some reason)
Nancy - ESFJ (classic revered popular high schooler)
Steve - ESTP
Joyce - IxFP (originally she struck me as N but who knows tbh)
Jonathan - INTP
Chief Hopper - ESTP
Barb - ISxJ
Will - INFP

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
yay sum1 started typing stranger things. i watched the first season and thought it was overrated nonetheless... Still liked it! The acting, directing, 7/10 fright (bc im a wuss for horror), and just how it all fit together. So many things unexplained too.

If typings may be consistent here's mine:

Mike - xxxx (find him difficult to type )
Lucas - ESTJ
Dustin - ESFJ
Eleven - INFP
Johnathan - INTP
Joyce - ENFP
Hopper - ESTP
Steve - ESTP
Barb - ISFJ
Nancy - ESFJ
Will - IxFJ
Dr Brenn - not enough screen time? possible classic INTJ villain? He doesn't hide things well tho

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Mike Wheeler - ENFJ (definitely has E and J vibes. Remember he kinda tells his friends what to do. Removed from what's going on - pointed out by Dustin too - which makes me think he is a N over S.)
Lucas - eSTX with a lot of anger issues. Hard to say whether he is a P or a J. I see many have typed him as a J probably because he constantly loses his temper, judgmental and overly aggressive. It could be he is a XSTP e8 or maybe even a counterphobic e6 which makes him give J vibes.)
Dustin - ExtP
Eleven - No idea
Nancy - ESFJ probably
Steve - ESTP
Jonathan - IsFP (He is definitely a Fi user, the most obvious Fi user in the show.)
Chief Hopper - ESTP
Joyce - Don't know. But woah Winona Ryder is a great actress. When watching the first few episodes - I didn't know she was Winona Ryder - I thought to myself 'wow she is a great actor'. Lolz.
Doc Bren - IXTX. Most probably a INTJ sociopath. Yuk.

On behalf of INFPs We claim Will. He reminds me so much of young me. Quiet and sensitive. Seemed to be lost in his own head quite a lot, before falling down the rabbit hole. Even the same age at the same time in 83’. Hell I even had the same awful Beatles haircut (thanks mom).

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On behalf of INFPs We claim Will. He reminds me so much of young me. Quiet and sensitive. Seemed to be lost in his own head quite a lot, before falling down the rabbit hole. Even the same age at the same time in 83’. Hell I even had the same awful Beatles haircut (thanks mom).

Agreed. And on behalf of Fi-ers, we claim Jonathan. That dude is so Fi, ISFP to be exact.

Also, Dustin is an ENFP. Sure, he like science, he gets smarmy about it, that was me as a young 'en. But the feels are strong with him, sometimes in that special manipulative way that the INTJs are always complaining about.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Will was born March 22nd, so he’s a Pisces/Aries Cusp like me. (Even more so)