• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Noddy

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
:smile: Okay, those of you who grew up in the UK or one of its erstwhile colonies will remember Noddy. Come on! Enid Blyton? Noddy? The funny little nodding-man from Toyland, with his red-and-yellow car, his House-for-One, his Bumpy Dog, and his wise old friend with the big ears, Big Ears? :D

Noddy and his friends were my childhood companions, honestly. I loved Big Ears!! :wubbie: I named all my teddy bears either Tessie Bear or Bumpy. I collected all the 24 books in the Noddy series (actually I completed series(es?) of many of Enid Blyton's books!)

So someone who's familiar with Noddy and gang - please type them for me! I know there are some of you Brit guys lurking around here... ;)

I don't know what Noddy could be - but Big Ears is ENTP perhaps?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I don't really remember much but as far as I can remember:

Tessie Bear - INFP
Noddy - xSFJ
Big Ears - ENFP
Mr. Plod - ENTJ
Sly and Gobbo - who knows maybe ESTP
Bumpy Dog - ESFP ;)

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, Tessie was INFP in the books. She was the one who helped poor Noddy through his various scrapes. But in the TV cartoon Make Way for Noddy, Tessie's painted as this bad-tempered, spoilt little ISFJ girlfriend who's constantly scolding Noddy for getting into his scrapes or for his car backfiring or whatever.

I think Noddy was an I. Though he did make his living by making songs for friends and taking them around in his taxi, he had to go looking for them. They didn't flock to him automatically. And his one constant companion was either Tessie or Big Ears.

Mr Plod N? Hmm...

Bumpy Dog was so totally ESFP, he was just the darlingest person!! :smooch: :wubbie:

:hug: to Falcarius. Thank you, thank you! You're so spot-on with their personalities! :)