• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Milo Yiannopoulos

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
[MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION]

He did not lead a harassment campaign.. That is just intentionally inaccurate. he got banned for inciting his followers to harass her (which is debatable). And sure legally, that is twitter's judgement to make.

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
Please try to keep this thread more or less about your opinions on Milos personality. If you think external links helps you prove a point personality related , feel free to use them.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=21639]Kullervo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION]

What about ENFP? That was my first impression.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Humanmetrics

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (really?) though enthusiastically of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

One study has shown that ENFPs are significantly overrepresented in psychodrama. Most have a natural propensity for role-playing and acting.

ENFPs like to tell funny stories, especially about their friends. This penchant may be why many are attracted to journalism. I kid one of my ENFP friends that if I want the sixth fleet to know something, I'll just tell him.

ENFPs are global learners. Close enough is satisfactory to the ENFP, which may unnerve more precise thinking types, especially with such things as piano practice ("three quarter notes or four ... what's the difference?")
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say ENFP is even less likely than ENTP, for reasons people have already stated IRT him not being a Feeling type. ENFPs aren't big button-pushers unless it's unintentional, but like I said I think his persona is a lot more intentional for effect than he leads on. And I agree with Eruca that ENFP wouldn't really incite harassment of someone on social media, no matter how petty the ENFP may be.

He kind of reminds me of like a more conservative Wendy Williams, who has a rep for speaking her mind and getting into trouble with celebs but the "off the tongue" persona is definitely more of a characature and tool serving as a means to her own benefit than she'd actually admit. Don't know if I'd say Wendy is ENTJ (maybe ENFJ tho) but I think the Je comes across regardless.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
whatever type he is he's ugly. any gay man that is capable of saying "Gays were classier when they were worried about being queer-bashed" clearly has some issues with self-hatred. i just learned that he loves mariah carey - who allowed him to even listen to her music?

my official vote is probably ENTJ with an ENTP persona - he's not freely making perceptions and observations like a perception-ruled type, he has a "fun" and snarky persona but it serves to make a point and work towards a goal.

also...grammar-policing on TWITTER? he should be happy to be banned from there if he thinks twitter is going to suddenly start caring about grammatical correctness on the internet

I'm not sure he is sincere when he says those sorts of things about gay people. I think he does it for a "rise" and probably appreciates he isn't prosecuted or lynched for his homosexuality in 2016.

His stance on feminism is also overplayed a lot because he loves getting those reactions out of "SJW" types. He's said in debates that he thinks feminism did mostly good up until about the 80s, then started to go off the rails. I suspect he perhaps feels similarly about gay rights, although I'd disagree considering they've only gotten marriage rights in the US within the last few years.

Possibly agree on the ENTP persona being a front. He is different from "classic" ENTPs like Feynman, possibly Obama and yes, even Gingrich, who all have that slightly aloof Ne dominant quality that lacks in Milo and ENTJs. Obviously Obama and Gingrich have worked on tempering it, but it's still there if you look enough, and it's definitely in some of Feynman's writing, particularly in his autobiographical/anecdotal writings. I think Ne doms can have a slight rabbit-in-headlights look when they're "Ne-scanning." Milo is "sharper," in that regard. (side note-- I think Sagan and Feynman are good contrasting examples of Ni and Ne scientists, respectively).

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Milo = ENTP certified from an ENTP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not sure he is sincere when he says those sorts of things about gay people. I think he does it for a "rise" and probably appreciates he isn't prosecuted or lynched for his homosexuality in 2016.

His stance on feminism is also overplayed a lot because he loves getting those reactions out of "SJW" types. He's said in debates that he thinks feminism did mostly good up until about the 80s, then started to go off the rails. I suspect he perhaps feels similarly about gay rights, although I'd disagree considering they've only gotten marriage rights in the US within the last few years.

I'm personally not a fan of satirists or people who exaggerate and blow up their true value system or any of people of that ilk, just because regardless of whether or not they believe what they're saying they're still profiting and making $$$ off of it and in turn reap the benefit of those values regardless. It's the same reason I believe Eminem is garbage despite how he swears up and down that he's not homophobic or misogynist (and also his music just sucks). Because of that the whole "hey hold up, it's just satire/exaggeration!" just seems like a defensive cop-out from my perspective.
^I know VVV said to not insert personal opinions into the thread but I thought I should clarify my stance on this following my last post. Anyone who's talked to me for enough time has to know I'm not a fan already. Also I'm just bitter he stans Mariah and yet refuses to do anything to support black women.

Possibly agree on the ENTP persona being a front. He is different from "classic" ENTPs like Feynman, possibly Obama and yes, even Gingrich, who all have that slightly aloof Ne dominant quality that lacks in Milo and ENTJs. Obviously Obama and Gingrich have worked on tempering it, but it's still there if you look enough, and it's definitely in some of Feynman's writing, particularly in his autobiographical/anecdotal writings. I think Ne doms can have a slight rabbit-in-headlights look when they're "Ne-scanning." Milo is "sharper," in that regard. (side note-- I think Sagan and Feynman are good contrasting examples of Ni and Ne scientists, respectively).

Yes this is what I was talking about (but did not really explain well due to working). He aims to pierce and influence, to challenge people's thoughts and foster change in his environment. That's more characteristic of Je to me, whereas I'd expect a Ne type to not really have any aim but to just to share thoughts in a free-flowing form regardless of whether they incite controversy or not. I guess what I'm saying is that his core contrarian nature clues me into Je-dom, because his stance is firm and he is aware of what he is executing when he executes it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm personally not a fan of satirists or people who exaggerate and blow up their true value system or any of people of that ilk, just because regardless of whether or not they believe what they're saying they're still profiting and making $$$ off of it and in turn reap the benefit of those values regardless. It's the same reason I believe Eminem is garbage despite how he swears up and down that he's not homophobic or misogynist (and also his music just sucks). Because of that the whole "hey hold up, it's just satire/exaggeration!" just seems like a defensive cop-out from my perspective.
^I know VVV said to not insert personal opinions into the thread but I thought I should clarify my stance on this following my last post. Anyone who's talked to me for enough time has to know I'm not a fan already. Also I'm just bitter he stans Mariah and yet refuses to do anything to support black women.

I understand where you're coming from; it's for similar reasons I can't stand people like Ann Coulter. No surprise she's friends with Milo then :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=21639]Kullervo[/MENTION] [MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION]

What about ENFP? That was my first impression.

Humanmetrics

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (really?) though enthusiastically of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

One study has shown that ENFPs are significantly overrepresented in psychodrama. Most have a natural propensity for role-playing and acting.

ENFPs like to tell funny stories, especially about their friends. This penchant may be why many are attracted to journalism. I kid one of my ENFP friends that if I want the sixth fleet to know something, I'll just tell him.

ENFPs are global learners. Close enough is satisfactory to the ENFP, which may unnerve more precise thinking types, especially with such things as piano practice ("three quarter notes or four ... what's the difference?")

ENFP works. I see both Ti and Te tbh

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESTP professional troll like Coulter and Maher (troll lite).

I know it's controversial thing on this forum, but extroverted sensing is usually behind fast talkers/thinkers, especially ones that latch to the concrete and then move to abstraction if the topic lasts. When it's that effortless it's usually an Se dom, so I could see ESFP for all those people too, but they are usually a lot harsher and less personally distanced from their views. He's not very abstract or conceptual, at least in his persona, so I really struggle to see any Ne.

He comes off as left-wing satire of conservatives made flesh.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obviously.

Anyway, she is really funny. Thanks for linking me to this. Hearing girls my age say these things gives me some hope for the future.

Could you tell by watching her videos?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP professional troll like Coulter and Maher (troll lite).

I know it's controversial thing on this forum, but extroverted sensing is usually behind fast talkers/thinkers, especially ones that latch to the concrete and then move to abstraction if the topic lasts. When it's that effortless it's usually an Se dom, so I could see ESFP for all those people too, but they are usually a lot harsher and less personally distanced from their views. He's not very abstract or conceptual, at least in his persona, so I really struggle to see any Ne.

He comes off as left-wing satire of conservatives made flesh.
Thought this as well. Pretty clear socionics Beta, likely SLE, which roughly translates to Myers-Briggs ESTP.

Boelthorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
He is not an ENTJ. He is very far from that. I am not saying that Te-Doms can't be trolls. But they are it in a different way. If you want to see how a ENTJ troll behaves watch the blacklist. Raymond Reddington trolls ENTJ style that centers around tellin anecdotes and then shooting the listener. ENTJs can argue, they can argue a lot. But at the end of the day, for them it is just a tool. And most of the time they are not intentionallyoffensive. Normally they don't say things just to piss other people of and provoke them. Of course, they say what they think is right and don't give a fuck how many people they piss off, but that is something different.

But I don't agree with ENTP either. He seems like an ENFP. Most peoples dismiss that because the stereotypes dictates that ENFPs are good guys and ENTP bad guys. But Milo clearly uses fi and not fe. So yeah, ENFP.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a certain naive softness to him. Hard to pinpoint