• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Morrissey

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wonder what the former Smith's frontman's MBTI type is?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Here's my guess:

I: famously avoids interviews, notoriously private - no insight into his relationships etc, visibly nervous during interviews
N: the abstract lyrics of so many of his songs, his answering questions in metaphor in the few interviews he gives
F: I can't see an INT twirling a bouquet of flowers a la in the video to 'This Charming Man'. Also he is a staunch promoter of animal rights and is a vegetarian. Seems typically F if you ask me
P: Just because.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
He's probably an INFP like you, actually. Although his I/E is probably closer than many people would imagine.

INFP
ENFP
INFJ

One of those.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Here's my guess:

I: famously avoids interviews, notoriously private - no insight into his relationships etc, visibly nervous during interviews
N: the abstract lyrics of so many of his songs, his answering questions in metaphor in the few interviews he gives
F: I can't see an INT twirling a bouquet of flowers a la in the video to 'This Charming Man'. Also he is a staunch promoter of animal rights and is a vegetarian. Seems typically F if you ask me
P: Just because.

He's actually gone on record talking about he loves performing and how he considers giving interviews to journalists "glamorous."

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
He's too weird for me to be sure, but I love the guy. Can only guess, INFP.

Sture

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Hah
I have understood that I know less about him then you folks, but my first thought was ENFP.
It seems to just be a question of E vs I which isn't that important really and we won't get an answer unless we force him to take the test...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so