• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types of various female actresses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's true. I definitely agree that she didn't come off as very NF in that interview...I mean, that whole thing was about prostitution. Think of what a true NF could have done with that kind of material!
;) Precisely. Prostitution! Women! Rights!

Yeah, it's pretty typical of her style of self-mocking comedy. I don't know what it says about her type exactly, but it's funny and that was my impetus for posting it :D.
Heh. Self-mocking is like, typical of secure NJs.

This reminds me of my sister, who is some sort of ENF...probably ENFJ. They have a similar manic style...quite annoying really.
I actually find it hilarious. I'd imagine that it could be annoying sometimes, but it's extremely entertaining to me. I just marvel at how they jump from one thing to the next to the next without stopping for breath and omg did you see that squirrel? That day I saw a squirrel and it ran after a homeless person who screamed and I've never seen a homeless person run so fast, and that's actually quite terrible and um, homeless people should not be subjected to such cruelty, but not that I'm suggesting that we should shoot the squirrels because Oh No, PETA would get us.

It's completely amusing to me.

I don't exactly disagree with your typing of INTJ...it's just that I don't know where you get the J bit. She always seems so scattered, which to me suggests P. But I could be confusing her typical movie characters with her actual personality, so correct me if I am.
It's in the way that she speaks... Like the first interview that you posted... It was so much about organising the details and what you sense around the coherent, internalised picture of whole experience. I see her very much as an Ni/Te person. Plus the quote that I wrote above about having to organise her free time... ;) Surely that's J.

I've never really gotten the impression of her being scattered, except as Prof Trelawney and Kay Eiffel. Her roles in Howards End, W;t and Sense and Sensibility pretty much cemented the INTJ impression for me. She plays these roles with a gravity that's unnaturally natural, and with her more scattered characters she seems to be "letting herself go". My impression of her is that she's a very controlled, very aware actor.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
;) Precisely. Prostitution! Women! Rights!

Heh. Self-mocking is like, typical of secure NJs.

I actually find it hilarious. I'd imagine that it could be annoying sometimes, but it's extremely entertaining to me. I just marvel at how they jump from one thing to the next to the next without stopping for breath and omg did you see that squirrel? That day I saw a squirrel and it ran after a homeless person who screamed and I've never seen a homeless person run so fast, and that's actually quite terrible and um, homeless people should not be subjected to such cruelty, but not that I'm suggesting that we should shoot the squirrels because Oh No, PETA would get us.

It's completely amusing to me.

It's in the way that she speaks... Like the first interview that you posted... It was so much about organising the details and what you sense around the coherent, internalised picture of whole experience. I see her very much as an Ni/Te person. Plus the quote that I wrote above about having to organise her free time... ;) Surely that's J.

I've never really gotten the impression of her being scattered, except as Prof Trelawney and Kay Eiffel. Her roles in Howards End, W;t and Sense and Sensibility pretty much cemented the INTJ impression for me. She plays these roles with a gravity that's unnaturally natural, and with her more scattered characters she seems to be "letting herself go". My impression of her is that she's a very controlled, very aware actor.

I see your point. INTJ it is! (Although don't forget her role as the slightly scattered lawyer in "In the Name of the Father", not that it has anything to do with her type, just another example besides Trelawney where she plays a slightly scattered, batty woman. Oh, and in Junior as well.)

As to the bolded part, to each his own I guess ;). That style makes me want to pull my hair out.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see your point. INTJ it is! (Although don't forget her role as the slightly scattered lawyer in "In the Name of the Father", not that it has anything to do with her type, just another example besides Trelawney where she plays a slightly scattered, batty woman. Oh, and in Junior as well.)

As to the bolded part, to each his own I guess ;). That style makes me want to pull my hair out.
Hee. Always glad to meet a fellow-fan of Emma Thompson. She's vastly under-appreciated. ;)

Yeah, though to be fair I think she's either overly caffeinated or on amphetamines. She's probably not like that all the time. I'd imagine that perpetually manic people are really annoying. :)

istpunk

MBTI Type
istp
I disagree with your disagreement. Tom Cruise is ISTP, he's just not the sensory ISTP types that are slower, in tune with motorcycles, drinking-drugs. He's more of a logical subtype, the more intellectually verbal ones kinda like myself. We're more prouder and arrogant than our sensory subtypes but at least we're far more productive and convincing of what we say to others.

Okay, let me rephrase. I get the argument, but I'm not so sure I agree. It's not a single-type trait to be absorbed and indoctrinated by a religion.

Cameigons

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
4w3
Just going back at Julia Roberts for a moment. I think I've read somewhere she sees herself as an infp. That would make sense to me, an infp 4w3, considering her life choices.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Just going back at Julia Roberts for a moment. I think I've read somewhere she sees herself as an infp. That would make sense to me, an infp 4w3, considering her life choices.

Bah, her ass is on every type list. I think I've seen her on an ISFJ one somewhere, too.

Cameigons

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
4w3
And what about Summer Glau? (She's the terminator chick on The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
.. only thing I'm pretty sure is that she's an introvert...

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
And what about Summer Glau? (She's the terminator chick on The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
.. only thing I'm pretty sure is that she's an introvert...

Ah Summer Glau :wubbie:

She seems very shy and I get a feeling vibe from the interviews i've seen. Other than that I have no idea.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP really? ( I have always seen her as more ISXX) Actually i just realised that I have questioned your type judgement... bad move Wild horses!!

Also one question do you V.I and how is it done??

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ENFP really? ( I have always seen her as more ISXX) Actually i just realised that I have questioned your type judgement... bad move Wild horses!!

Also one question do you V.I and how is it done??
Well I don't have a strong opinion on Weisz yet, give me time.

In order to VI someone, you just look at them, and then type them. It's easy! :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOLOLOLOLOL You don't happen to read butts too, like Sly's mama do you?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok on the basis of V.I what features says ENFP to you. And also have always wondered is it particular features or more expressions, ways of dressing mannerisms etc that you use when V.I

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Acutally just saw the link yea definately E I am more inclined towards ESFP though

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I didn't VI her per se, but a little of that is unavoidable when you're typing a visible person. Expressions, eyes, stuff like that.