• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types of various female actresses

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think I am getting a better sense of what you mean... It's interesting because during another thread I got to think about how much of this stuff is in our genetic makeup (the old nature or nurture argument) Erina and I got onto to the fact that ENFPs are often described as 'people in love' and its strange because I have often been told that my pupils are constantly dilated (Regardless of how sober I am) and she is often told that she has a glow. It did get me onto thinking about VI and its validity as before I had dismissed it! mmm strange but then there's that face reading personality test which did not accurately type many people...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think I am getting a better sense of what you mean... It's interesting because during another thread I got to think about how much of this stuff is in our genetic makeup (the old nature or nurture argument) Erina and I got onto to the fact that ENFPs are often described as 'people in love' and its strange because I have often been told that my pupils are constantly dilated (Regardless of how sober I am) and she is often told that she has a glow. It did get me onto thinking about VI and its validity as before I had dismissed it! mmm strange but then there's that face reading personality test which did not accurately type many people...
I don't subscribe to that business unless they can prove it works when measured by experts. (Errors could have been made by individuals measuring themselves, but I'm very skeptical regardless.) For me VI is undefinable--I can't tell you the shape of a type's nose. People just have similar looks to those I've known of a type.

SpaZZakaZZ

MBTI Type
INFP
What up with ISTPs and ISTJs for Angelina Jolie?
I think the most obvious things about her are an imaginative approach to the world, she definitely doesn't see things "as is", she seems to approach things like they are playtime. And a desire to help and care for people that comes out of internal values and a desire for meaning in her life. And definitely no introvert.
Seems like ENFP to me.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What up with ISTPs and ISTJs for Angelina Jolie?
I think the most obvious things about her are an imaginative approach to the world, she definitely doesn't see things "as is", she seems to approach things like they are playtime. And a desire to help and care for people that comes out of internal values and a desire for meaning in her life. And definitely no introvert.
Seems like ENFP to me.

She's ENFJ.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
Glen Close- ISTP
Meryl Streep- INFJ
Anne Hathaway- ISFP
Julia Roberts- INFP
Angelina Jolie- ESTP
Scarlett Johannson (sp?)- ESTP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Glen Close- ISTP
Meryl Streep- INFJ
Anne Hathaway- ISFP
Julia Roberts- INFP
Angelina Jolie- ESTP
Scarlett Johannson (sp?)- ESTP

Reasons? Scarlett Johannson for sure though.
Jolie not ENFJ?
Julia Roberts I can agree on.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
Reasons? Scarlett Johannson for sure though.
Jolie not ENFJ?
Julia Roberts I can agree on.

It's just an intuitive feeling from watching her interviews. A very sure one at that. She has that calm, cool, perceptive, seductive attitude that a lot of 'sexy' ESTP women have.

I can also tell from looking at her eyes. If you look at Se users and keep track of their eyes, you'll see their Se's in action. Their gaze is constantly shifting to different places in the room at a lightning fast pace as they take in all the sensory details around them.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pamela Anderson: ESFJ
Carmen Electra: ENTP