MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Nicole Kidman - ISFP
    Angelina Jolie - ENFJ

fooly-oolio.
    Agree on Jolie, need convincing on NK. There was agreement on INFJ on the NK thread.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    INFP

Winona Ryder - INFP?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Agree on Jolie, need convincing on NK. There was agreement on INFJ on the NK thread.
    Here is a quick argument for Nicole Kidman being an ISFP:
    The only type patient and placated enough to handle an extensive exposure to a batshit crazy ENFJ (Tom Cruise) has to be an ISFP.

Yes, I am convinced that Katie Holmes is an ISFP too.

Also, if Brad Pitt manages to stay married for two or more years to Angelina Jolie, he also will be deemed an ISFP in my eyes.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    Winona Ryder - INFP?
    Indubitably.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Anyone care to have a go at Emma Thompson?
    INTJ.

"I have a nervous breakdown in the film and in one scene I get to stand at the top of the stairs waving an empty sherry bottle which is, of course, a typical scene from my daily life, so isn't much of a stretch." -- on her role in the Harry Potter film.

"I can't stand this new culture of the instant disposable celebrity. It's all so vulgar."

"I am who I am and there is nothing I can do about that."

"I have periods of intense activity, then stop. My ideal is to work hard in the morning until I pick Gaia up from school. Just putting an empty square in my diary seems to make a space in my head, too. You have to be very good at saying no."

"'My appearance has changed a lot over the years, but it has far more to do with how I feel about being a woman. I've never thought of myself as vain. When I was at Cambridge, I shaved my head and wore baggy clothes. What I did was to desexualise myself. It was partly to do with the feminism of that time: militant and grungy. That's all changed now, though I don't think it is liberating to get your tits out. I don't hold with that. But I am much more comfortable with being a woman now than I was in my twenties."

I love her. No way that she's an ENFP. Her observational humour, self-mocking absurdist wit... it all screams INTJ. She's also an exceptionally methodical and analytical actor, much like Jodie Foster.

"Acting simply cannot be about how you look. It would be very difficult to make a film where you have to be beautiful in every shot. You have to put so much effort into it; you have to hold your head at particular angles, put the light in a certain way and I don't like acting like that. I like to act unconscious of how I look."

Also, this is completely INTJ: "But when I lose my temper, I find it difficult to forgive myself. I feel I've failed. I can be calm in a crisis, in the face of death or things that hurt badly. I don't get hysterical, which may be masochistic of me. But in small matters, I am not calm at all. My worst quality is impatience."

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    Winona Ryder - INFP?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Here is a quick argument for Nicole Kidman being an ISFP:
    The only type patient and placated enough to handle an extensive exposure to a batshit crazy ENFJ (Tom Cruise) has to be an ISFP.

Yes, I am convinced that Katie Holmes is an ISFP too.

Also, if Brad Pitt manages to stay married for two or more years to Angelina Jolie, he also will be deemed an ISFP in my eyes.
    Tom Cruise is ISTP I thought? But maybe NK is ISFP.
    4w5 sp

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Yes

Tom Cruise is ISTP I thought? But maybe NK is ISFP.
    Kidman reminds me of Dido, temperament-wise. Just sayin'.

And yeah, I don't know what this ENFJ business for Tom Cruise is all about. I never thought he could be anything but IxTP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Kidman reminds me of Dido, temperament-wise. Just sayin'.

And yeah, I don't know what this ENFJ business for Tom Cruise is all about. I never thought he could be anything but IxTP.
    ... dude, he is the prophet of Scientology.

The prophet... of Scientology

ISTP? INTP? Are you f-ing kidding me?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0"]Rant[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    What about Ashley Judd? She seems to really WANT to appear intellectual.
    so her 4th function is Te or Ti ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    INTJ.

"I have a nervous breakdown in the film and in one scene I get to stand at the top of the stairs waving an empty sherry bottle which is, of course, a typical scene from my daily life, so isn't much of a stretch." -- on her role in the Harry Potter film.

"I can't stand this new culture of the instant disposable celebrity. It's all so vulgar."

"I am who I am and there is nothing I can do about that."

"I have periods of intense activity, then stop. My ideal is to work hard in the morning until I pick Gaia up from school. Just putting an empty square in my diary seems to make a space in my head, too. You have to be very good at saying no."

"'My appearance has changed a lot over the years, but it has far more to do with how I feel about being a woman. I've never thought of myself as vain. When I was at Cambridge, I shaved my head and wore baggy clothes. What I did was to desexualise myself. It was partly to do with the feminism of that time: militant and grungy. That's all changed now, though I don't think it is liberating to get your tits out. I don't hold with that. But I am much more comfortable with being a woman now than I was in my twenties."

I love her. No way that she's an ENFP. Her observational humour, self-mocking absurdist wit... it all screams INTJ. She's also an exceptionally methodical and analytical actor, much like Jodie Foster.

"Acting simply cannot be about how you look. It would be very difficult to make a film where you have to be beautiful in every shot. You have to put so much effort into it; you have to hold your head at particular angles, put the light in a certain way and I don't like acting like that. I like to act unconscious of how I look."

Also, this is completely INTJ: "But when I lose my temper, I find it difficult to forgive myself. I feel I've failed. I can be calm in a crisis, in the face of death or things that hurt badly. I don't get hysterical, which may be masochistic of me. But in small matters, I am not calm at all. My worst quality is impatience."
    I'm not sure about INTJ, but I agree that she's not an ENFP. Maybe not even an NF.

[YOUTUBE="vD7tbyNrA9Q"]Emma Thompson[/YOUTUBE]

Although...

[YOUTUBE="9fjNP0oaxvg"]Emma Thompson on Ellen[/YOUTUBE]
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness