Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    ... That's better!
    soz this was ment to be in former post

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    You feel like sharing with the rest of the class how your arrived upon those conclusions?
    Because the Joker is Batmans alter-ego!

Batman has very good use of N, cause he is always one step ahead of the scum.

The Joker is an unpredictable J, and is clever enough to get away with his schemes.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    I definitely feel Batman is an F, he is too pasionate in his persuits and values not to be IMO. And INFJ is definitely a reasonable thought to me...
    Batman is not an F, and his crime fighting is actually is due to his OCD, amongst other mental issues... Batman his a very messed up character!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    entj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    entj

Because the Joker is Batmans alter-ego!

Batman has very good use of N, cause he is always one step ahead of the scum.

The Joker is an unpredictable J, and is clever enough to get away with his schemes.
    what do u mean about joker being batman's alter ego?
    batman is bruce wane's alter ego.

the way I see it is that joker is the oppersit to batman, batman brings order from caose (would be istj or estj). joker (who seems very entp) brings caose form order (this is like one of the main theams of the movie).
    This does not make joker batman's alter ego

in fact i would possably type Bruce as infp, as batman, his shadow, is estj (batman is all about bruce's dark side, his fears and insecurities, seems like a metaphore for his subconcious to me! )

Watch the part of batman begins where bruce tells us why he choose a bat to represent him.

Since this is one of the rare movies I actually watched I will add my 2 cents.

I am going with ENTJ for Joker.

And here is why.

The guy is crazy that is too obvious. But is he really random ?
    I think not.

He talks about "chaos, anarchy and bla bla bla" quite a bit. What makes him look like a Ne dom but his actions are showing something else entirely.

When he and his gang were robbing the bank at the beginning you can clearly see how he plans everything and how his mind actually works. Plus stilling money is a quite Se thing to do.

When he showed up on a meeting with mafia he had planty of explosives with him so he can "blackmail" them.
    In all the sceens that involve him and mafia he is has something planned just so he can have a clear advantage over them.

When he blew up a hospital he know how and when to do it. All the hostage situations he created were also planned down to a detail. Plus he has a gang to help him about those.

He is crazy and "playful" but his not random as he likes to present himself. Since that is only his image. (and ENTJs do alot of things just to preserve their image)

While his true goal is fulfiling his vision. Which is Gotham in a complete chaos. (what is Ni - Fi in a terms of MBTI)
    So when you take a look at all of this you will realize that there is master plan going on. And the fact that people seem to miss it is exactly what makes it a master plan.

I mean people obviously don't seem to realize that just because someone is creating a mess that the person can be a J a the same time. The real question here is "How do you raise hell?" instead of "Do you rise hell?"

So my vote goes to ENTJ.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I agree that the Joker is an ENTJ. I don't see P at all. He is way too in control and calculating. It is true obviously that he causes a lot of chaos, but he himself is not chaotic.

Batman/Bruce wayne is ISTJ. He is seclusive(I), represents order and justice(SJ), and tough minded(T).

MBTI
    CAT

I think it isn't really possible to type insane characters because one never knows if they're typing the character or their insanity. I would say, though, that Joker is essentially a planner who behaves like a perceiver due to his madness. He's an awesome manipulator who always thinks ahead and can very well foresee where the situation will lead, which is definitely a Ni think. His way of planning is very similar for example to Lelouch in Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Japanese anime), who is the quasi-archetypal INTJ. It's also why the Joker has so much advantage over Batman, an ISTJ who completely lacks the 'foresight' of Ni.

Therefore, my guess is that the Joker is an ENTJ who went bonkers and took up shadow qualities of an ENTP. I think it's very important for the story that Joker is both an ENTJ and an ENTP in a way, because his Ni is in sharp contrast to Batman's Si and his chaotic qualities of Ne as well.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Batman is not an F,!
    Yes! Batman follow objectives principles above all, and almost never let his feelings move him away from that guideline for behavior. That's T, not F.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

And here is why.

I think not.

He talks about "chaos, anarchy and bla bla bla" quite a bit. What makes him look like a Ne dom but his actions are showing something else entirely.

When he and his gang were robbing the bank at the beginning you can clearly see how he plans everything and how his mind actually works. Plus stilling money is a quite Se thing to do.

When he showed up on a meeting with mafia he had planty of explosives with him so he can "blackmail" them.
    In all the sceens that involve him and mafia he is has something planned just so he can have a clear advantage over them.

When he blew up a hospital he know how and when to do it. All the hostage situations he created were also planned down to a detail. Plus he has a gang to help him about those.

He is crazy and "playful" but his not random as he likes to present himself. Since that is only his image. (and ENTJs do alot of things just to preserve their image)

While his true goal is fulfiling his vision. Which is Gotham in a complete chaos. (what is Ni - Fi in a terms of MBTI)
    So when you take a look at all of this you will realize that there is master plan going on. And the fact that people seem to miss it is exactly what makes it a master plan.

I mean people obviously don't seem to realize that just because someone is creating a mess that the person can be a J a the same time. The real question here is "How do you raise hell?" instead of "Do you rise hell?"

So my vote goes to ENTJ.

Im sorry but aside from the bank robbery which was planned with near omniscient attention to detail none of these plans are really that complex. Infact they can be summed up in about one sentence.

Mafia: "People with guns are going to be angry at me so ill threaten to blow them up."

The hospital cant really be spoken for since no one actualy knows how he did it, it was actualy a bit of a writer copout "Hes the joker, he can do that"

Hostages: "I dress the hostages as the clowns they shoot the clowns."

Also he doesnt seem to have any kind of ni -fi "vision" going on, hes just expressing hes hatred of the boring natural order of htings.(inferior Si)

YouTube - The Dark Knight - Hospital Scene (Two-Face and Joker) HQ

That video is the definition of inferior Si.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

And here is why.

I think not.

So my vote goes to ENTJ.
    Man, I really really almost want to believe you here. This is very convincing. Now that you mention it, I do see tons of calculating Ni supporting something. Actually, there's a quote of him saying something along the lines of "You have to do eeeeeverything yourself!" This is typical ENTJ annoyance at incompetence. He does seem to have a very good intuitive grip on other people's emotions, to the point where he can predict them and plot accordingly (the jail cell scene). I think ENFJ may actually be possible, just with an Fe gone horribly wrong. But it still could be Fi. GAH! I was so sure of ENTP!