User Tag List

First 614151617 Last

The Joker character is obviously ENTP.

But I believe the actor playing him in Dark Knight was ENFP (Heath Ledger)

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

not sure of his MBTI, but the dude is a seriously fucked up 7w8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    not sure of his MBTI, but the dude is a seriously fucked up 7w8
    Yeah, the joker is always 7w8 So/Sx. Also, Batman: 8w7 Sp/Sx (note that they are simetrically opposed on the 7w8/8w7 axis)

Harvey Dent is a fucked up 3, like Poison Ivy.

Alfred is 1w9 Sp/So and Jim Gordon is 9w1 Sp/So, I think. Batgirl is 7w6 Sx/So, I think, and Catwoman 6w7 Sx/So. Harley Quinn 6w7 So/Sx and Robin (Dick Grayson/Nightwing) is 6w7 Sp/Sx.

The penguin is 1w2 So/Sp, Mr Freeze a 1w9 Sp/Sx. Riddler is 5w6 So/Sx, Scarecrow is 5w6 Sp/Sx. Ra's Al Ghul is 8w7 So/Sx and Bane is 8w9 Sx/So. Also, I think inspector Bullock is 8w7 Sp/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yeah, the joker is always 7w8 So/Sx. Also, Batman: 8w7 Sp/Sx (note that they are simetrically opposed on the 7w8/8w7 axis)
    Alfred is 1w9 Sp/So and Jim Gordon is 9w1 Sp/So, I think. Batgirl is 7w6 Sx/So, I think, and Catwoman 6w7 Sx/So. Harley Quinn 6w7 So/Sx and Robin (Dick Grayson/Nightwing) is 6w7 Sp/Sx.The penguin is 1w2 So/Sp, Mr Freeze a 1w9 Sp/Sx. Riddler is 5w6 So/Sx, Scarecrow is 5w6 Sp/Sx. Ra's Al Ghul is 8w7 So/Sx and Bane is 8w9 Sx/So. Also, I think inspector Bullock is 8w7 Sp/So.
    - I always pictured Nightwing as ?S?P 7w8 Sx/Sp (different series maybe)
    - how is the Penguin a 1? he seems like a deranged 4 to me (except for when he's played by Danny Devito, then he turns 8w7 LOL)
    - I'm still convinced Harvey Dent is a fucked up 1

PS: Batman Beyond is ISFP 7w8 Sx/Sp I think
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Something I posted in another thread:
    I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Joker's a feeler, not a thinker.

He's manipulative, so emotionally manipulative he can even drive people mad with ease and sometimes still be totally charming to them (he can appear completely empathetic if he needs to). He takes a lot more pleasure in enjoying people's pain and tribulations than necessarily searching for a clear goal or. Between the "some men aren't looking for anything logical" (Joker's ten times more passionate than rational) speech and the "I use a knife because I savor all the little emotions . . . I knew your friends better than you did" bit, he always strikes me as having more fun playing in the realm of people's reactions and feelings and than he does with concrete and logical ideas and motives.
    You haven't met any ENTPs IRL have you?

Because every thing I highlighted an ENTP would gladly do with their eyes closed, hands tied behind their back, locked up in a cage, while Rome is burning!

In your defense -

Him going to the realm on emotions on the knife scenes does sound like an feeler thing to be naturally inclined to do.

But -

He was being fake! He was making things up just for shits and giggles. Also ENTP (atleast I do) enjoy dwelling in to emotions from time to time just so that I could have a good discussion or entertain.

In fact, he doesn't care at all about money or power. He wants social change. He wants to make other people understand they are living in what he considers a lie. Watch the end of the Dark Knight, when he seems genuinely saddened the two boats didn't blow each other up, basically rejecting or criticizing him and all he stands for. He seems to take it sort of hard. And his relationship with Batman is, to him, very, very real. "You complete me" seems heartfelt. He seems upset in a similar way in "The Killing Joke" when asking Batman why he doesn't understand why it's funny, why he isn't laughing. On top of that, when Batman's off the scene, Joker takes it so hard he just stops being the Joker. See The Dark Knight Returns, when he loses his smile and goes next to comatose because Batman isn't out there to be his equal. Considering what others think and feel is extremely important to how Joker makes decisions.
    Though not concerned about money, he does seem to care about power (could be argued though).
    Social change is not always limited to feelers and every human has a desire to change the world - I know I think about this atleast once a week.
    Anyone would feel worried if their plans didn't realize.
    He is a psychopath who doesn't have empathy - his being seen as heartfelt sad is probably due to not-getting the reaction he wanted - which is ego.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ENTP 7w8

The Joker was definately a rebel with no sense of rules or order and a true agent of chaos who was rather inventive in his machinations as well as manipulative.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think that typing the Joker may be somewhat difficult considering we are never given a clear idea of his state of mind; he's a pathological liar, so when he says things like 'I'm a dog chasing cars', or 'I'm not a freak, I'm just ahead of the curb', I have to wonder how much truth there is to that. We know that his whole 'you know how I got these scars?' speech is a lie given that he gives contradictory stories to different characters, but I have to wonder if even his more authentic actions aren't in of themselves a facade.

Either way, I do think that ENTP or ENTJ could work for him, but at this point I'm still not entirely sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

Alfred is 1w9 Sp/So and Jim Gordon is 9w1 Sp/So, I think. Batgirl is 7w6 Sx/So, I think, and Catwoman 6w7 Sx/So. Harley Quinn 6w7 So/Sx and Robin (Dick Grayson/Nightwing) is 6w7 Sp/Sx.

The penguin is 1w2 So/Sp, Mr Freeze a 1w9 Sp/Sx. Riddler is 5w6 So/Sx, Scarecrow is 5w6 Sp/Sx. Ra's Al Ghul is 8w7 So/Sx and Bane is 8w9 Sx/So. Also, I think inspector Bullock is 8w7 Sp/So.

Okay, maybe you're typing them based off the animated series, of which I'll give you the temporary benefit of doubt since I barely remember Batman TAS or the characters in it.

Movie wise (I mean Christopher Nolan's films) on the other hand:

Batman: ISTP cp6w5 so/sx
    Harvey Dent: ENFJ 1w2 so/sx
    Ra's Al Ghul: INTJ 1w9 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Bruce Wayne is an idealist. He has values and rules he wouldn't break for nobody and nothing. He is certainly an introvert and likes it to be prepared. INFJ for him.
    Bane: ISTx, he is not the guy with the plan, he is the executor. He's also a loyal friend.
    Joker: Psychopathic ENxP, completely crazy and chaotic, must be it.

Dent: ENFJ
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

After analyzing joker
    Joker from 60s lice show esfj
    Joker from batman movie estj
    Joker from 90s animated series entj
    Joker from dark night franchise enfp
    Batman animated series entj
    Alfred isfj
    Harvey enfp enneagram two
    Robin isfp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    My two cents. This is based as much on the comics as on the Nolan movies.

Batman- ISTJ
    Joker-ENFP
    Harvey Dent- ENFJ
    Two-Face- ISTP
    Scarecrow- INTP
    Ra's Ahl Ghul- INTJ
    Gordon- INFJ (?)
    Batman ISTJ? LMAO that has to be the funniest post I've ever read.

Batman is an INFJ, Could be an ENFP, INFP, ENFJ. Their is no way in hell he is an ISTJ. Joker is probably closer to an ENTP although ENFP is also possible. Joker is also possibly an INTP.
    Last edited by andresimon; 09-24-2015 at 03:44 PM.