• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pan's Labyrinth

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Because I can't imagine you could have really been enjoying the movie if you were thinking about MBTI while watching it.

Er, no actually. Anyway, what's that got to do with the original thread of discussion?

pastabomber

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just saw this masterpiece recently.

Ofelia - INFP
Ofelia's mother (Carmen) - IXFX
Captain Vidal - ESTJ
Mercedes - XNFJ
The faun - ENTJ

Wonder what anyone else thinks?

Ofelia~INFP
Carmen~XSFJ of some sort, probably an ISFJ
Vidal~ESTJ as fuck (and a damn evil one at that)
Mercedes~INFJ
The Faun~ESTJ

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You're all missing out the most important characters.

The glass bottle:

Clearly Se the way it tears into Vidal's face without a moments thought or hesitation in such a physical way is pure Se. Se is always inclined to action over reflection.

I'm thinking ISTP because it doesn't speak much, indicating introversion.

The stitches: obvious ISFJ

The stitches are introverted, they almost never speak, but they are not building logical blocks as with Te, they clearly care for Vidal despite his actions and manner. Loyalty, even to tyrants, is an SFJ issue since we all know they are unable to think for themselves without a guiding role or a set of rules. Fe is clear in this case.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a really beautiful movie - definitely in my all-time top 10 or even top 5. I think most of these characters have a simplicity to them and are pretty easy to type.

Ofelia - INFP. 9w1?
Mercedes - definitely FJ, seems NFJ
Carmen - ISFJ
Captain - ESTJ or even iSTJ
the giant gluttonous frog - ESxP or INxJ in the grip of inferior Se
The Pale Man - also INxJ. there's something Ni-ish about having eyeballs that detach from your body.

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ophélia INFP 4w5
Mercedes : ENFJ 2w1
Captain : ESTJ 8w9