• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

milla jovovich

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which one? The one above is Karen Gillam, the other one is Christina Hendricks.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, not THE hottest.

karengillan.png

3217101479_592a7e317e_o.jpg

'Nuff said.

Milla Jovovich is at least ten times hotter than them.

And she is an ESTP, she's far too much intlectual and masculine to be an ESFP.

6w7 Sx/So is her enneatype.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 6w7 Sx/So

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 6w7 Sx/So

She has not the same type than Kylie Minogue. She's too much pushy and masculine to be ENFP.

Some others interviews:

http://www.millaj.com/pics/sassy10912.jpg
http://www.millaj.com/pics/mm11912.jpg

She says she's romantic, but comes first as action oriented, agressive and intelectual. She has a very developped tertiary Fe, but I don't think she's a feeler.

[youtube=b42bh83-Gkg]Milla Jovovich - Angry full interview[/youtube]

In this interview, it's obvious that Milla J is an Se-dom: she's out of control, she completely immersed in the moment, she's action oriented and too much energetic to be taken seriously. At times she has a dispassionate face, but radiates with her feelings, and get angry at the end because of a Thierry Ardisson's question that she judged disrespectful about her father, so Ti and Fe.

It's said in this video that the huge introspection needed for a past roles in underground movies was very stressful for her (inferior Ni), but that her role of action girl in Resident Evil (that she's promoting here) fits largely better with her personality and she says she's completely at ease with the action oriented and fun work that theses movies represent, with karate, kick boxing and guns and she demonstrates it.

She also says she was trained to the use of guns by her father when she was a child, he behave like if she was a boy because he wanted a son, Thierry A ad "c'est presque réussi en même temps", which means that it's almsot like if she was truly a boy since she's a tomboyish guy girl, who easily come with authority and agressivity to shut his mouth to Laurent Baffie. Promoter is her personlity style, she doesn't want to waste her time in explanation about what the movie is, she just ask for action "listen, there's nothing to understand, you have to go watch the movie, that's all".

So, I really don't see ENFP, ESTP fits clearly better.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti-ISTj/LSI-Ti 6w5 sx/sp (CP)

Expression too forced and focused to be Fi.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She has not the same type than Kylie Minogue. She's too much pushy and masculine to be ENFP.

Some others interviews:

http://www.millaj.com/pics/sassy10912.jpg
http://www.millaj.com/pics/mm11912.jpg

She says she's romantic, but comes first as action oriented, agressive and intelectual. She has a very developped tertiary Fe, but I don't think she's a feeler.

[youtube=b42bh83-Gkg]Milla Jovovich - Angry full interview[/youtube]

In this interview, it's obvious that Milla J is an Se-dom: she's out of control, she completely immersed in the moment, she's action oriented and too much energetic to be taken seriously. At times she has a dispassionate face, but radiates with her feelings, and get angry at the end because of a Thierry Ardisson's question that she judged disrespectful about her father, so Ti and Fe.

It's said in this video that the huge introspection needed for a past roles in underground movies was very stressful for her (inferior Ni), but that her role of action girl in Resident Evil (that she's promoting here) fits largely better with her personality and she says she's completely at ease with the action oriented and fun work that theses movies represent, with karate, kick boxing and guns and she demonstrates it.

She also says she was trained to the use of guns by her father when she was a child, he behave like if she was a boy because he wanted a son, Thierry A ad "c'est presque réussi en même temps", which means that it's almsot like if she was truly a boy since she's a tomboyish guy girl, who easily come with authority and agressivity to shut his mouth to Laurent Baffie. Promoter is her personlity style, she doesn't want to waste her time in explanation about what the movie is, she just ask for action "listen, there's nothing to understand, you have to go watch the movie, that's all".

So, I really don't see ENFP, ESTP fits clearly better.

I totally get how she feels at the end of the video because I have had those moments too often.

[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION], could you translate what the question was that got her so pissed? I only caught her answer about her father being in prison and that she lost him for 8 years in her answer.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I totally get how she feels at the end of the video because I have had those moments too often.

[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION], could you translate what the question was that got her so pissed? I only caught her answer about her father being in prison and that she lost him for 8 years in her answer.

Well, the talk show host was saying "an so you live in London, you are a bit rebellious you make music etc, and there you have to come back urgently because you're father is arrested for insurance fraud" and then Milla get angry and push her glasses toward him. The thing is that before the interview she expressely said that she didn't want to talk about what happened to her father, Thierry Ardisson didn't respect that commitment, and if you ad that all theses guy including the talk show host had been disrespectful and mocking at her during the whole interview, we can understand why she get angry.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wow that guy was a total asshole. and the other participant too, he spent the entire time trying to get a rise out of her. idiots. that reaction at the end for me was Fi and Id say shes an esfp (high on something during that show). but gosh, what do i know....maybe estp. pff...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wow that guy was a total asshole. and the other participant too, he spent the entire time trying to get a rise out of her. idiots...

Yeah but he finally achieved it. The thing is that they spent the entire show mocking and taking shot on her, she was bullied, purely and simply. They apparently judged that her attitude was childish, well, she was childlike, not childish, damn.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ESFP - Her reaction is especially telling, as they tend to be sensitive and explosive at the same time, making them appear aggressive when people push them.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP - Her reaction is especially telling, as they tend to be sensitive and explosive at the same time, making them appear aggressive when people push them.

Agressivity has nothing to do with F. And ESTP women are significantly more agressive than ESFP women who tend to stay in a "feminine" stand, even when they are bullied or attacked. Plus she endured a lot of shot and stupid joke during the whole interview without taking it personally, but get angry quickly for one question. Which shws that it's more a matter of objective principle (Ti) than of subjective emotion (Fi). Observe also that when the talk show host start to talk about her father, she doesn't immediatly take it emmotionally but come into impersonal analysis "yes it is true, my father etc", and then only the emotions arise "yes, I've lsot my father for 8 years". There's a Ti-Fe balance where Ti comes first.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"What did you thinkwhen Christina wrote about you last year, that there's nothing more annoying that a model with intelectual pretentions?"

Milla: "I think she'd better shut up. She's the one who wrote about Alex and Keanu last month, right? That was stupid.

ESFP, really? No. She is too much annoyed by stupidity and too much intelectual to be one.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP, really? No. She is too much annoyed by stupidity and too much intelectual to be one.
Agressivity has nothing to do with F. And ESTP women are significantly more agressive than ESFP women who tend to stay in a "feminine" stand, even when they are bullied or attacked. Plus she endured a lot of shot and stupid joke during the whole interview without taking it personally, but get angry quickly for one question. Which shws that it's more a matter of objective principle (Ti) than of subjective emotion (Fi). Observe also that when the talk show host start to talk about her father, she doesn't immediatly take it emmotionally but come into impersonal analysis "yes it is true, my father etc", and then only the emotions arise "yes, I've lsot my father for 8 years". There's a Ti-Fe balance where Ti comes first.

I don't think aggression in this instance is type related. they were trying to piss her off the entire time and she got fed up and told them to fuck off. I know plenty of ExFPs who would kick the shit out of that guy and been much more aggressive than she was.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think aggression in this instance is type related. they were trying to piss her off the entire time and she got fed up and told them to fuck off. I know plenty of ExFPs who would kick the shit out of that guy and been much more aggressive than she was.

Precisely, she had a logical reaction, not really an emotional reaction.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Precisely, she had a logical reaction, not really an emotional reaction.

she was disrespected, she got pissed off. that has nothing to do with T/F.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she was disrespected, she got pissed off. that has nothing to do with T/F.

Which means that there's no clues in her reaction that she's F. While on other sides I've shown many that she was intelectual and tomboyish. Not EFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which means that there's no clues in her reaction that she's F. While on other sides I've shown many that she was intelectual and tomboyish. Not EFP.

I know tons of EFPs who are intellectual and tomboyish. that has nothing to do with Ti/Fe or Fi/Te