User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: milla jovovich

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

wow that guy was a total asshole. and the other participant too, he spent the entire time trying to get a rise out of her. idiots. that reaction at the end for me was Fi and Id say shes an esfp (high on something during that show). but gosh, what do i know....maybe estp. pff...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    wow that guy was a total asshole. and the other participant too, he spent the entire time trying to get a rise out of her. idiots...
    Yeah but he finally achieved it. The thing is that they spent the entire show mocking and taking shot on her, she was bullied, purely and simply. They apparently judged that her attitude was childish, well, she was childlike, not childish, damn.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

ESFP - Her reaction is especially telling, as they tend to be sensitive and explosive at the same time, making them appear aggressive when people push them.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    ESFP - Her reaction is especially telling, as they tend to be sensitive and explosive at the same time, making them appear aggressive when people push them.
    Agressivity has nothing to do with F. And ESTP women are significantly more agressive than ESFP women who tend to stay in a "feminine" stand, even when they are bullied or attacked. Plus she endured a lot of shot and stupid joke during the whole interview without taking it personally, but get angry quickly for one question. Which shws that it's more a matter of objective principle (Ti) than of subjective emotion (Fi). Observe also that when the talk show host start to talk about her father, she doesn't immediatly take it emmotionally but come into impersonal analysis "yes it is true, my father etc", and then only the emotions arise "yes, I've lsot my father for 8 years". There's a Ti-Fe balance where Ti comes first.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

"What did you thinkwhen Christina wrote about you last year, that there's nothing more annoying that a model with intelectual pretentions?"

Milla: "I think she'd better shut up. She's the one who wrote about Alex and Keanu last month, right? That was stupid.
    ESFP, really? No. She is too much annoyed by stupidity and too much intelectual to be one.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ESFP, really? No. She is too much annoyed by stupidity and too much intelectual to be one.
    Agressivity has nothing to do with F. And ESTP women are significantly more agressive than ESFP women who tend to stay in a "feminine" stand, even when they are bullied or attacked. Plus she endured a lot of shot and stupid joke during the whole interview without taking it personally, but get angry quickly for one question. Which shws that it's more a matter of objective principle (Ti) than of subjective emotion (Fi). Observe also that when the talk show host start to talk about her father, she doesn't immediatly take it emmotionally but come into impersonal analysis "yes it is true, my father etc", and then only the emotions arise "yes, I've lsot my father for 8 years". There's a Ti-Fe balance where Ti comes first.
    I don't think aggression in this instance is type related. they were trying to piss her off the entire time and she got fed up and told them to fuck off. I know plenty of ExFPs who would kick the shit out of that guy and been much more aggressive than she was.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't think aggression in this instance is type related. they were trying to piss her off the entire time and she got fed up and told them to fuck off. I know plenty of ExFPs who would kick the shit out of that guy and been much more aggressive than she was.
    Precisely, she had a logical reaction, not really an emotional reaction.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Precisely, she had a logical reaction, not really an emotional reaction.
    she was disrespected, she got pissed off. that has nothing to do with T/F.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    she was disrespected, she got pissed off. that has nothing to do with T/F.
    Which means that there's no clues in her reaction that she's F. While on other sides I've shown many that she was intelectual and tomboyish. Not EFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Which means that there's no clues in her reaction that she's F. While on other sides I've shown many that she was intelectual and tomboyish. Not EFP.
    I know tons of EFPs who are intellectual and tomboyish. that has nothing to do with Ti/Fe or Fi/Te
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!