First 12345 Last

Thread: milla jovovich

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Which one? The one above is Karen Gillam, the other one is Christina Hendricks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENTP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Elaborate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Nah, not THE hottest.

'Nuff said.

Milla Jovovich is at least ten times hotter than them.

And she is an ESTP, she's far too much intlectual and masculine to be an ESFP.

6w7 Sx/So is her enneatype.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENFP 6w7 Sx/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ENFP 6w7 Sx/So
    She has not the same type than Kylie Minogue. She's too much pushy and masculine to be ENFP.

Some others interviews:

http://www.millaj.com/pics/sassy10912.jpg
    http://www.millaj.com/pics/mm11912.jpg

She says she's romantic, but comes first as action oriented, agressive and intelectual. She has a very developped tertiary Fe, but I don't think she's a feeler.

[youtube=b42bh83-Gkg]Milla Jovovich - Angry full interview[/youtube]

In this interview, it's obvious that Milla J is an Se-dom: she's out of control, she completely immersed in the moment, she's action oriented and too much energetic to be taken seriously. At times she has a dispassionate face, but radiates with her feelings, and get angry at the end because of a Thierry Ardisson's question that she judged disrespectful about her father, so Ti and Fe.

It's said in this video that the huge introspection needed for a past roles in underground movies was very stressful for her (inferior Ni), but that her role of action girl in Resident Evil (that she's promoting here) fits largely better with her personality and she says she's completely at ease with the action oriented and fun work that theses movies represent, with karate, kick boxing and guns and she demonstrates it.

She also says she was trained to the use of guns by her father when she was a child, he behave like if she was a boy because he wanted a son, Thierry A ad "c'est presque réussi en même temps", which means that it's almsot like if she was truly a boy since she's a tomboyish guy girl, who easily come with authority and agressivity to shut his mouth to Laurent Baffie. Promoter is her personlity style, she doesn't want to waste her time in explanation about what the movie is, she just ask for action "listen, there's nothing to understand, you have to go watch the movie, that's all".

So, I really don't see ENFP, ESTP fits clearly better.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ti-ISTj/LSI-Ti 6w5 sx/sp (CP)

Expression too forced and focused to be Fi.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She has not the same type than Kylie Minogue. She's too much pushy and masculine to be ENFP.

Some others interviews:

http://www.millaj.com/pics/sassy10912.jpg
    http://www.millaj.com/pics/mm11912.jpg

She says she's romantic, but comes first as action oriented, agressive and intelectual. She has a very developped tertiary Fe, but I don't think she's a feeler.

[youtube=b42bh83-Gkg]Milla Jovovich - Angry full interview[/youtube]

In this interview, it's obvious that Milla J is an Se-dom: she's out of control, she completely immersed in the moment, she's action oriented and too much energetic to be taken seriously. At times she has a dispassionate face, but radiates with her feelings, and get angry at the end because of a Thierry Ardisson's question that she judged disrespectful about her father, so Ti and Fe.

It's said in this video that the huge introspection needed for a past roles in underground movies was very stressful for her (inferior Ni), but that her role of action girl in Resident Evil (that she's promoting here) fits largely better with her personality and she says she's completely at ease with the action oriented and fun work that theses movies represent, with karate, kick boxing and guns and she demonstrates it.

She also says she was trained to the use of guns by her father when she was a child, he behave like if she was a boy because he wanted a son, Thierry A ad "c'est presque réussi en même temps", which means that it's almsot like if she was truly a boy since she's a tomboyish guy girl, who easily come with authority and agressivity to shut his mouth to Laurent Baffie. Promoter is her personlity style, she doesn't want to waste her time in explanation about what the movie is, she just ask for action "listen, there's nothing to understand, you have to go watch the movie, that's all".

So, I really don't see ENFP, ESTP fits clearly better.
    I totally get how she feels at the end of the video because I have had those moments too often.

@Speed Gavroche, could you translate what the question was that got her so pissed? I only caught her answer about her father being in prison and that she lost him for 8 years in her answer.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I totally get how she feels at the end of the video because I have had those moments too often.

@Speed Gavroche, could you translate what the question was that got her so pissed? I only caught her answer about her father being in prison and that she lost him for 8 years in her answer.
    Well, the talk show host was saying "an so you live in London, you are a bit rebellious you make music etc, and there you have to come back urgently because you're father is arrested for insurance fraud" and then Milla get angry and push her glasses toward him. The thing is that before the interview she expressely said that she didn't want to talk about what happened to her father, Thierry Ardisson didn't respect that commitment, and if you ad that all theses guy including the talk show host had been disrespectful and mocking at her during the whole interview, we can understand why she get angry.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah, sp/so e78 estp?

thinking of you