User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Sarah Palin

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Biden was trying to appease both sides but you could tell that he has no issues with gays and I doubt he is bothered much about gay people marrying. I am pro gay marriages and that is one of the reasons that Obama/Biden have my vote. The stick up the ass attitude that many conservatives have is sickening. Palin's daugher as everyone knows is pregnant but yet she still opposes sex education and only promotes abstinence? Very backwards!
    Opposes abortion even if her own daughter was raped?
    The sex ed/pregnant teen facet of her is "very backwards" but you've failed to raise a logical argument for why this other quote is the same. I think you're just disturbed by it--there's no logical reason why this is "very backwards."
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This woman analyzing the debate on ABC right now has the world's worst posture.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    The sex ed/pregnant teen facet of her is "very backwards" but you've failed to raise a logical argument for why this other quote is the same. I think you're just disturbed by it--there's no logical reason why this is "very backwards."
    Her way of thinking is backwards to me. I see anything wrong with offering teenagers sex education and yes I'm disturbed by it. Turning a blind eye to teen pregnancies is extremely ignorant. Perhaps had she taught her own daughter about sex, she wouldn't find herself pregnant at 17.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Her way of thinking is backwards to me. I see anything wrong with offering teenagers sex education and yes I'm disturbed by it. Turning a blind eye to teen pregnacies is extremely ignorant.
    I wholeheartedly agree with the sex ed issue--I said the "anti-abortion even if her daughter was raped" thing had no logical argument against it, and that your citing of this for her being "very backwards" was that you were just disturbed.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Well if my daughter was raped I would not deny her the opportunity to have an abortion. I am pro choice so Palin's comment is not logical to me so there needn't be any argument, it should be obvious.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Well if my daughter was raped I would not deny her the opportunity to have an abortion. I am pro choice so Palin's comment is not logical to me so there needn't be any argument, it should be obvious.
    Without any tone to what I'm saying, it's not obvious to me; I don't live inside your head. Anti-abortion does not equal "deny her the opportunity to have an abortion" unless I'm misunderstanding Palin's comment (didn't hear it from the source). Anti-abortion means she's ethically against it, and nothing more.
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SpareHead View Post
    From what I've seen ESTJ; though she is pretty even between the T and F.

This is what I think, too. I could also see her being balanced between S and N. Her E and her J I am almost positive of, but the middle two letters are a lot more negotiable for me right now. When I watched the VP debate tonight (almost the whole thing), I got the distinct impression that she retained a lot of her personable qualities (occasionally using a distinct country accent, saying things like "Ya know?" and winking, etc), and I thought that that was a clever way to endear herself to the public or to at least come across as receptive to the public - by acting casual sometimes - which struck me as very ExFJ, dom Fe. She has people skills, that's for sure. I mean, wasn't she in pageants and stuff when she was younger? Miss Alaska or something? Pageants to me SCREAM ExFJ.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I don't think she's ESFJ, but I don't have a strong opinion as to her type.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    "nucular"

Somebody needs to run a seminar in DC on how to pronounce nuclear
    Haha, I was surprised. And she did it about a handful of times! I thought maybe the first time, it was a slip that she'd noticed and I was imagining she felt incredibly embarrassed, but then she did it again and again.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

everyone keeps saying ESFJ with no actual explanation why. like i said does she really seem like a guardian type? i mean maybe but i see her as the artisan type much much more.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1