• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Palin

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Her type appears to be compliant househusband cum poolboy.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Palin is ESFJ. At least, she's ESFj-Si... I type by Socionics :D.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah, I'm gonna have to go with ESFJ.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
cnn.com said:
Biden, Palin attack and counterattack
During the first and only vice presidential debate, Sen. Joe Biden and Gov. Sarah Palin came out swinging, citing differences over economic issues and energy policy. But they agreed on one thing -- opposition to same-sex marriage. developing story...
*despondent sigh*

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
This debate is a joke, Palin is a bloody retard.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Longitude and latitude s'il vous plait.
Or, alternatively, the name and the state.
Thank you.

It's called a search engine, or wikipedia if you're "maverick" enough to consult user-generated sources ;)

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
With their hands tied behind their back so all they can do is kick and bite.

Yes she deserves it...

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
It's called a search engine, or wikipedia if you're "maverick" enough to consult user-generated sources ;)

Oh, I've got tears in my eyes from laughing! This thread is fucking HILLARIOUS! :rofl1:

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks.

I have already been through the drill. I do have the info. I do not have the answer.

I asked:
Where she picked up the West Virginian accent?
They do not speak West Virginian in her home town in Alaska.
She was born in Idaho. They do not speak West Virginian in Idaho.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
"nucular"

Somebody needs to run a seminar in DC on how to pronounce nuclear
You'd think. :rolleyes: I kept wishing that Biden or Gwen would comment on that, but no such luck. I also thought her makeup was clownish (esp the cheeks).

That being said she did much better than I thought she would but when Biden got choked up when he was talking about his wife and daughter who died, it was over for Palin. His closing speech was beautiful as was his attack on McCain not being a "Maverick". Bravo Biden!

Edit: Oh yeah, ESFJ for sure. After the debate Soledad O'Brien was speaking to the Ohio group about who they plan to vote for and as soon as the camera zoomed into a republican women, my husband and I both said, "Look at her glazed over eyes!" Palin has that look too as well as that whole, "we're blessed" thing. Total ESFJ.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
She really did pretty well, I thought. I was actually impressed with both of their performances, with the exception of the nucular thing which is a personal pet peeve and not very meaningful. I felt like Biden allowed himself to get painted into a corner on the gay marriage thing and she laid down two coats, though. He seemed to be saying that "marriage" should be up to faith communities to allow or not, and make the civil recognition separate from that, which I totally agree with.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
She really did pretty well, I thought. I was actually impressed with both of their performances, with the exception of the nucular thing which is a personal pet peeve and not very meaningful. I felt like Biden allowed himself to get painted into a corner on the gay marriage thing and she laid down two coats, though. He seemed to be saying that "marriage" should be up to faith communities to allow or not, and make the civil recognition separate from that, which I totally agree with.
Biden was trying to appease both sides but you could tell that he has no issues with gays and I doubt he is bothered much about gay people marrying. I am pro gay marriages and that is just one of the reasons that Obama/Biden have my vote. I believe that as long as you're not hurting anyone and you're happy then what's the problem? The stick up the ass attitude that many conservatives have is sickening. Palin's daughter as everyone knows is pregnant but yet she still opposes sex education and only promotes abstinence? :huh: Opposes abortion even if her own daughter was raped? :huh: Very backwards!