• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Evil Twin/Identifier

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Makishima Shogo (Psycho-Pass)

tumblr_nocdn3DZmt1qjmob6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nhfwkb3hzB1tzr536o1_400.jpg

In a way, I see society and civilization as a barrier between who people pretend to be and who they are. I'm curious about who people are when they're empowered or vulnerable. It seems like the kinds of actions and reactions you'd see then are closer to that person's essential nature. I channel this curiosity into writing because I am not a sociopath. Mhm.

A darker me would probably be entertained by setting things up to fall apart and then observing the chaos. I'd rather work in the background than do much myself. Also, the Sybil System is gross. Blehhh!

For other characters, a bit of Claire Stanfield/The Railtracer (Baccano!), Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter), Callisto (Xena: Warrior Princess), and maybe Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men). Claire and Hisoka aren't antagonists, but they walk that line.

So, to reach villain-level, I have to become more curious, dramatic, and obsessive than I already am. All these people have absolute faith in themselves and their abilities, and they mostly operate solo. I admire that about them.

ETA: I forgot Beni Gabor from The Mummy and Gríma Wormtongue from LoTR. They both have a level of icky patheticness I relate to. In a past life I was probably a con artist.

But yeah, it's mostly Makishima.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Azula. Fierce, cold bitch.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still Makishima Shogo, but I'm adding Lorne Malvo from Fargo.

tumblr_n55t233FRN1so84gyo1_250.gif

There's something about Malvo and Makishima where they both ignore social protocol to find out what makes people tick and use that knowledge to toy with them, yet neither of them is terribly invested in the outcomes. And if they stick around, it's usually because they're amused or they want to throw wrenches into plans "just because."

I don't know. If I were evil and capable, it'd be something like that. Influencing people without being the main actor unless I was curious or entertained by the idea. Neither is loyal to anybody, but they still work with people. It's always at their associates' risk.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jim Moriarty from Sherlock.

The whole opportunistic amoral mercenary mentality, combined with a lot of his mannerisms. That is me gone bad; though I doubt I would be as talented or successful at it.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I feel I relate pretty much every INFP antagonist I know of:

Nebula (Guardians of the Galaxy)
The Mad Hatter (Batman)
The Ventriloquist (Batman)
Electro (The Amazing Spiderman 2)
Wanda Maximoff (The Avengers: Age of Ultron)

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Joker_(Alex_Ross).jpg

Definitely Joker for me if my natural demeanor was amped up 10 fold with a sadistic twist

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have lots. The commonality between all of them is a strong but broken (and/or wounded) sense of justice.

Rorschach from Watchmen:
781b0157676861af0d288e6e6596ac19.jpg

Javert from Les Miz:
latest

And of course the titular antihero of Dexter:
323_2_0_01_444x250.jpg

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Time Lord Victorious.