User Tag List

First 567

Thread: Bones

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by segovois View Post
    Booth => ESFJ 2w3
    Angela => ENFP 7w6 (yhe ENFP with ESTP trends)
    Camille Soryan => ESTJ 1w2
    Booth is most def an N. They talk about how hes intuitive all the time. His Se is also obvious.
    Angela: The bitchyness has to be attributed to her enneagram and instinctual variant.
    Soroyan: Shes ENTJ, she can actually read people a little bit (N).

Pretty much agree with the rest, havent really put any thought into zacks enneagram

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    Bones is not a J? Thats funny. She clearly uses Te. She talks about being objective when looking at evidence and she also talks about hating psychology, which is so out of the realm of ISTJ.

I really dont get why its so hard to type the people from bones. They practically tell you who is what type in the show. Bones bitches about how booth uses so much intuition and booth rolls his eyes at how bones only sees what is blatantly fact. There really isnt an easier show to type people.
    I think people in this thread are either projecting their own type, hatred of another type, or are confusing intelligence with N. I'm in agreement with you there. Bones and Booth are the most obvious types of the whole show.

Bones - ISTJ - There is NO way she is an N. She definitely uses Te. She is so ISTJ that it's painful.

Booth - ENFJ - There is no way he uses anything other than Ni and Fe. You could maybe debate that he is an introvert, but he uses tons of Ni and Fe everywhere. If he didn't, he wouldn't be so proficient at his job. He is extremely perceptive to other's feelings, motivations, and emotions, and he is always making intuitive leaps. He is really the polar opposite of Bones. I have no idea why people keep saying ESFJ. You can be intuitive and still have traditions.

Less obvious types where I could be off the mark...

Angela - iSFP

Sweets - INFJ

Hodgins - ENTP

Cam - EsTJ

It's kind of difficult for me to determine I vs E on this show actually...

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

I don't even know what I said back then but yeah shes istj

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Interesting how ISFP/ENFP and ISTP/ENTP get mixed a lot here. How come? ISxx shouldn't be so similar to ENxx.

Bones seems ISTJ alright with a little aspergers stuff and just very science oriented.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent View Post
    Bones - ISTJ (Same case I'd make for Sheldon, being a scientist doesn't make you a N. She's literal minded, pays extreme attention to practical details and has a hard time understanding pop culture and anything that deviates from the norm. I still recall an episode set in a fetish club, she was completely flabbergasted and attempted to find a logical or cultural explanation while Booth kept trying to tell her that no, those people just got off to weird shit. She exudes si)
    Booth - ENFJ
    Angela - ENFP
    Hodgins - ENTP
    Sweets - INFP (He's a behavioural psychologist, of course he can read people. But he's no INFJ.)
    Cam - ESTJ
    Zack - INTP
    then booth is not enfj then, they seem like they were opposites
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    then booth is not enfj then, they seem like they were opposites
    ISTJ and ENFJ are opposites enough except for the last letter. No?

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    ISTJ and ENFJ are opposites enough except for the last letter. No?
    No, enfjs and istjs have no functions in common, their relationship seems to be duals or semi duals or supervision, I think booth might be enxj 7 so because of ni, his gut, brennan is intp 5w4 so sx
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    No, enfjs and istjs have no functions in common, their relationship seems to be duals or semi duals or supervision, I think booth might be enxj 7 so because of ni, his gut, brennan is intp 5w4 so sx
    Look ISTJ != SLI.

Solves the problem.

Don't expect a 1:1 correspondence between the two typologies. I'm for example ISTJ and LSI. But someone else who types as ISTJ in MBTI could end up as LSE-Si for example.

Though, if you hold a gun to my head and ask what type ISTJ matches the most in Socionics, I'd say LSI. Note this is strictly with official MBTI dichotomies in mind, none of the jung-MBTI nonsense mix.

EDIT: ok, I see now that you type Bones as INTP in MBTI. Maybe, but she sure is no LII in Socionics.