Thread: Bones

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Bones- INTP (not ENTP -- her Ne actually appears to be unnaturally weak; she seems to run on a weird Ti-Si loop).

I actually agree with this, but I still think she's an N. She's strongly Ti rather than Te, and she seems Si rather than Se.
    I can see how she might be a Ti-Si INTP, the actress who plays her said Bones might have Asperger's syndrome which could effect her type too, like being very literal and missing sarcasm.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Bones - 5w6 RCOEI
    Booth - 2w3 SCOAN
    Hodgins - 9w8 SCUAI
    Angela - 4w3 SLUAI
    Zack - 5w6 RCOEI
    Cam - 8w7 SCOEN
    Sweets - 5w4 SCOAI

Johari Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Bones - ISTJ

Booth - ENFP

I've just started watching the series and enjoying the character of Temperance Brennan immensely, primarily because I see so much of her in myself. It's hard to say what she is, because, to my mind, she's pretty Asperger's. Booth is an ESFJ, Angela an ESFP, I think, and I don't know about the rest.

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Been watching DVDs of this series lately, and for fun trying spot cognitive functions/types in the characters. Not even close to everyone, but a few seem relatively clear to me:

Bones: ISTJ (the only question I have is would Si-dom yield the kind of attention to physical detail she shows? I don't know a whole lot about Si as a dom function))

Booth: ESFJ (initially thought maybe ISFJ but I really think he's a Fe-dom/Ti-inf)

Note: the confusion I have about the above guesses is that I associate Se with the kinds of physicality both Bones and Both seem to display, but Se-dom or aux doesn''t work for other reasons for either of them)

Angela: ISFP (so obviously a Fi-dom in my eyes, her value system is incredibly crucial/central for her and Se-aux for her makes sense as well)

I'm clueless about the rest of the characters.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Bones - istj
    Booth - enfj
    angela - enfp
    hodgins - entp
    zack - intp
    soroyan - estp

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    Been watching DVDs of this series lately, and for fun trying spot cognitive functions/types in the characters. Not even close to everyone, but a few seem relatively clear to me:

Bones: ISTJ (the only question I have is would Si-dom yield the kind of attention to physical detail she shows? I don't know a whole lot about Si as a dom function))

Booth: ESFJ (initially thought maybe ISFJ but I really think he's a Fe-dom/Ti-inf)

Note: the confusion I have about the above guesses is that I associate Se with the kinds of physicality both Bones and Both seem to display, but Se-dom or aux doesn''t work for other reasons for either of them)

Angela: ISFP (so obviously a Fi-dom in my eyes, her value system is incredibly crucial/central for her and Se-aux for her makes sense as well)

I'm clueless about the rest of the characters.
    No. Angela is such an NF that its ridiculous

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Bones- INTP (not ENTP -- her Ne actually appears to be unnaturally weak; she seems to run on a weird Ti-Si loop).
    Booth- ESFJ
    Hodgins- ENTP
    Angela- ESTP (ST rather than N or F -- her sexuality is just Se at work, and she appears deductive rather than intuitive).
    Zack- INTP

That's called Fe.

I actually agree with this, but I still think she's an N. She's strongly Ti rather than Te, and she seems Si rather than Se.

Bones is not a J? Thats funny. She clearly uses Te. She talks about being objective when looking at evidence and she also talks about hating psychology, which is so out of the realm of ISTJ.

I really dont get why its so hard to type the people from bones. They practically tell you who is what type in the show. Bones bitches about how booth uses so much intuition and booth rolls his eyes at how bones only sees what is blatantly fact. There really isnt an easier show to type people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

bones => ISTJ 5w6
    Booth => ESFJ 2w3
    Angela => ENFP 7w6 (yhe ENFP with ESTP trends)
    Camille Soryan => ESTJ 1w2
    Hodgins => ENTP 5w4
    Lance Sweet => INFJ 6w5 (meaby ISFJ)
    Zack Addy => INTP 5w4
    MBTI & Enneagram Typing site : PERSONALITY-DATABANK

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    HOT

Bones - ISTJ (Same case I'd make for Sheldon, being a scientist doesn't make you a N. She's literal minded, pays extreme attention to practical details and has a hard time understanding pop culture and anything that deviates from the norm. I still recall an episode set in a fetish club, she was completely flabbergasted and attempted to find a logical or cultural explanation while Booth kept trying to tell her that no, those people just got off to weird shit. She exudes si)
    Booth - ENFJ
    Angela - ENFP
    Hodgins - ENTP
    Sweets - INFP (He's a behavioural psychologist, of course he can read people. But he's no INFJ.)
    Cam - ESTJ
    Zack - INTP