User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Bones

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    The extrovert thing:
    1) Don't be thrown of by her being a "squint." There are plenty of extroverted lab geeks in real-life too. She really fits the ENTP mold....The professor who juggles book writing, speaking at universities/conferences, teaching classes/or apprentecships, solving murder mysteries, while keeping a very active personal life with many hobbies, and sometimes even juggling multiple partners. She is constantly multi-tasking. A lot of it is inferred, but if you pay close attention, you can see her doing it during the show.

2) She has little if anything in the way of being "reserved." If there is a candidate for simply saying what comes to mind, she's one...even more than Hodgens, Cam, or Angela. She almost always takes initiative, and likes to have a fairly large influence in her surroundings.

I have a hard time seeing her as an introvert. Note that extrovert does not always mean chatter-box.

The reason I say EP, beyond the heavy emphasis on "process" is the way she "flits" in conversation. Try to keep track of who does the changes in non-case related conversation.
    I understand your reasoning and it does make sense, but I would still respectfully disagree To me she actually seems very reserved, just not at all shy. I think the willingness to speak her mind comes from two things: her extreme T-ness and her relational ignorance/cluelessness. She does not seek out socialization time, and she enjoys her time by herself.

I also recall an episode where her brother was remembering her during high school, and he stated that during those years, she would barely say two words to anyone all day.

As far as number 1, I am a definite introvert, and I juggle marriage, graduate school, pets, volunteering, church, seeing patients at work, doing research, a lot of hobbies, and maintaining a relatively active social life. I am a natural multi-tasker as well. So that argument doesn't really convince me, haha
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    abcd

My guesses:

" Bones " - ISTJ
    FBI agent Booth - ENFJ
    Angela Montenegro - ENFP
    Dr. Jack Hodgins- ENTP
    Dr. Zack Addy - INTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Default the television series bones

Though I have always been sensitive to gruesome crime shows, this one is very impressive to me. It is very intellectually stimulating. I am very curious about the main characters.

I am very drawn to Bones and greatly admire her. She is too outside the norm to be ISTJ. She doesn't strike me as a sensible and responsible Guardian type. To me, she is most definitely an INTJ, though her intuition is not as developed as her other three traits. She very calmly listens to people explain complicated emotional situations to her. ISTJs are angrier, no? More reactive.

Booth is very puzzling to me. He doesn't seem to be intuitive and he seems to be quite the typical ESTP. Who else would wear a belt buckle with Cocky on it? He seems very sensory oriented, but yet he is always talking about his 'guts', his intuition. He seems too compassionate to be ESTP, too tough to be ENFP, too controlled to be ESFJ, too rebellious to be ESTJ... ENFJ seems to be the most likely.

Angela is the perfect ENFP.

Hodgins I always thought is either ISTP or INTP, but ENTP seems right, though I don't know much about that type.

My friend thinks Cam is very attractive but I don't, at all. I am generally not intrigued by XSXJ types. ESTJ sounds perfect for her, a very controlled and organized woman.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'd say Booth's an ESTJ.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENTP
    You can call me Charles.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Threads merged.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I am very drawn to Bones and greatly admire her. She is too outside the norm to be ISTJ. She doesn't strike me as a sensible and responsible Guardian type.
    ISTJ + mild asperger = Not the typical schoolbook SJ temperament

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiana View Post
    Booth - ENFP, also a lowish N but I'd still say N, he seems to be able to pick up people's hidden motives/issues too well
    Isn't that just because he's trained to do so? I always figured him for a Sensor, because he always seems so grounded and aware.

In those shrink episodes after the clown incident, he got really confused when the shrink tried to make him see his own and his family's behaviour patterns. Tbh I don't really think an NF would object so blatantly to navel-gazing.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Bones is definitely an ISTJ.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Bones-ISTJ. Her home life was nothing but normal, so she doesn't develop classic SJ value system. She values her only real guide and source of comfort: objectivity, the scientific process, facts.

Booth-ESFJ

Cam-ESTJ

Hodgins-ISTP

Zach-INTP Aspy

Dr. Sweets-xNFJ

Angela- ISFP