User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: Bones

  1. #11
    Senior Member Kristiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Brennan/"Bones" - INTJ. She might've been ENTJ if she hadn't been traumatized by the family issues (her parents going missing when she was 15). I don't think she's an extremely high N type, but I will say N because of all her theoretical anthropology and how she's constantly extrapolating her theories to real life situations.

    Booth - ENFP, also a lowish N but I'd still say N, he seems to be able to pick up people's hidden motives/issues too well

    Angela - ENFP

    Hodgins - ENTP

    Zach - ISTJ

    Sweets - ENFJ, he oozes Fe

    Cam - obvious ESTJ
    j'adore les chats

  2. #12
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Odd.. I'd have placed Bones as an ISTJ due to her rarely being conceptual and mostly basing things on "facts" and what can be observed more than what can be extrapolated from the general evidence.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  3. #13
    The Destroyer Colors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander
    Odd.. I'd have placed Bones as an ISTJ due to her rarely being conceptual and mostly basing things on "facts" and what can be observed more than what can be extrapolated from the general evidence.
    But it seems to come from an idealistic place. A strict scientific value in evidence only and *not* from "reading" or "reinterpreting" the contexts (aka, not internal percieving). Plus she has no regard for traditions, except those she's studied to have logical benefit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ygolo
    Each NT has their own approach, and that approach is usually well ingrained and improved upon. That is hard for me to explain. I rely on my math-team experience, and match-up with old team-mates styles. INTJs and ENTPs have rather distinct styles from each other. INTJs like to look for some deep symbolic "meaning" to the problem they are solving (and are amazingly sucessful at finding it). I call it "inside-out" problem solving. ENTPs, on the other hand, seem to just blow through problems as if they were composed of a series of trivial sub-problems, and a few sticky points that require "break-throughs" by having "epiphanies." I call this "outside-in" problem solving. Brenan really seems outside-in.
    Really convincing post .

    A frequent conflict seems to be Booth process jumping to conclusions vs. Bones holding back... The lab squints in general have a very P (Ne) approach to solving the mysteries, you're right.

  4. #14
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    But it seems to come from an idealistic place. A strict scientific value in evidence only and *not* from "reading" or "reinterpreting" the contexts (aka, not internal percieving). Plus she has no regard for traditions, except those she's studied to have logical benefit.
    The ISTJ I know only has time for traditions which are of value too. He knows the traditions which he doesn't have time for but he considers them not worth the effort and so doesn't bother... like the tradition of throwing away a t-shirt when it has a hole big enough for his head!

    Also Bones seems easy to upset which would fit with the ISTJ shadow of ENFP. INTJs, ime, tend to not worry about if they are accepted or not, or deal with it with venom. Bones seems more put off when her "logical" actions offend people.. that just doesn't say NT to me.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  5. #15
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    " Bones " - ENTP
    FBI agent Booth - ISFJ
    Angela Montenegro - ENFP
    Dr. Jack Hodgins- ENTP
    Dr. Zack Addy - INTP
    I N V I C T U S

  6. #16
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    Bones ENTx?
    ENTJ take charge... do things my way... hollistic planning... I don't see it.
    ENTP mentally flexible...a million ideas a second..concept, concept, concept... nope, still don't see it.

    Why ENTx?
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  7. #17
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Bones ENTx?
    ENTJ take charge... do things my way... hollistic planning... I don't see it.
    ENTP mentally flexible...a million ideas a second..concept, concept, concept... nope, still don't see it.

    Why ENTx?
    I know, right ? I was thinking INTP......
    but then i thought about how she is in charge but isn't
    ENTP makes the most sense
    and then i though about how Fi could be aspirational if she isn't an INTJ
    but she isn't Te

    so ENTP for her-as decided, long ago
    I N V I C T U S

  8. #18
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    I know, right ? I was thinking INTP......
    but then i thought about how she is in charge but isn't
    ENTP makes the most sense
    and then i though about how Fi could be aspirational if she isn't an INTJ
    but she isn't Te

    so ENTP for her-as decided, long ago
    She'd be a quite low energy ENTP if that were true.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    I originally thought she was INTJ, but she smacks of INTP. Her quest for the ultimate truth at all times etc.

  10. #20
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    " Bones " - INTP
    FBI agent Booth - ISFJ
    Angela Montenegro - ENFP
    Dr. Jack Hodgins- ENTP
    Dr. Zack Addy - INTP ?
    tada
    I N V I C T U S

Similar Threads

  1. * BONES Characters
    By Alternative Solution in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 03:34 PM
  2. The Lovely Bones
    By Thalassa in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 02:44 PM
  3. Bones of type theory contention! My Te is hanging out...
    By maliafee in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. [SJ] Do SJs have a funny bone?
    By Snow Turtle in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:42 PM
  5. Cast of Bones
    By 01011010 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO