• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Type the Candidates for 2016

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
With the debates starting next month, let's see if we can find somewhat of a non-official theoretical consensus here on the forum as to the types of each candidate.

Bush
Carson
Christie
Cruz
Fiorina
Gilmore
Graham
Huckabee
Jindal
Kasich
Perry
Pataki
Paul
Rubio
Santorum
Trump
Walker

Chafee
Clinton
O'Malley
Sanders
Webb

Last edited:

rmrf

GOP candidates are creatures I like to avoid, but here are some cursory guesses.

Santorum is a ESFJ gone wrong
Trump is ESTP to the max
Jeb Bush is ExTJ
Ted Cruz INTJ

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was hoping this would cover all parties, not just the GOP; misleading thread title.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
GOP candidates are creatures I like to avoid, but here are some cursory guesses.

Santorum is a ESFJ gone wrong
Trump is ESTP to the max
Jeb Bush is ExTJ
Ted Cruz INTJ

Why is trump ESTP and not a living breathing ENTJ stereotype? I agree with u btw but I can't place the "why".

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Jeb Bush - ENTP
Rand Paul - ISTP
Rick Santorum -ESFJ
Donald Trump - ESTP
Ted Cruz IxTJ

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I could be wrong, but I think Hillary Clinton is an INTP.