• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gary Numan

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was listening to him the other day, he was my favourite artist from the 70/80s
I was scanning INTJ forum and they reckon he is INTJ.

What do you believe?

He's so damn sexy!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Visually speaking, he has the intj elephant ears
But I digress. Based on the 2016 documentary centered around largely his many psychological issues, I'm inclined to say so/sp e65 isfp.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
As far as his wife, sx/sp e19 estj probs

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was listening to him the other day, he was my favourite artist from the 70/80s
I was scanning INTJ forum and they reckon he is INTJ.

What do you believe?

He's so damn sexy!

What do you think of Gary Glitter?

joealienprince

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard INFP for him, but his writing gives me more INTx
so yeah I'd probs agree on INTJ

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very possibly INTP from interviews I've seen of him. Very kind demeanor.

He's also on the autism spectrum and "came out" early on in his career; was one of the first celebrities to admit to being autistic.

Tomb1

Numan has the dramatizing gestalt/temperament of 4w3:

"At age 15, after a series of outbursts in which Numan would "smash things up, scream and shout, get in people's faces and break stuff", he was prescribed antidepressants and anxiolytics"

"Following the apparent harassment of his wife while his family was walking on a high street in his local area, and his feelings following the 2011 London riots, Numan filed papers to emigrate to Santa Monica, California. Numan said, "Every village and town in England has a bunch of thugs running around in it. The riots were the nail in the coffin."[44]

"In the September 2011 Q&A section of Numan's official web site,[45] in answer to the question, "Is it true you now hate England and want to leave?" he replied, "No, that's utter rubbish." He explained that he had "never been abused in my local high street" and has "made no firm decision about leaving the UK", but thugs are helping make such a decision, pointing out that the rioting "makes us look like a country of ignorant savages, beating up people already injured, pretending to help while stealing their things, hitting old men, killing them"."

Gary Numan - Wikipedia

His life contains a mountain more of evidence for his dramatizing temperament. Pick up a biography and check it out. The 4w3's perceptiveness is slanted towards reinforcing emotional intensity...seeking emotional intensity through the dramatization of life being the 4w3 core.

For me, 4w3 takes INTx right off the table. IMO the more natural approach is to type enneagram first since enneagram fixation goes deeper to the person's core.