• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MARVEL Universe over all

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I've decided that with all of these different threads from Marvel franchises, I'd just simply make one large MARVEL thread.

Spider-Man:

Spider-Man-ENTP
Gwen Stacy-ENTJ
Mary Jane-ESFP
Harry Osborn-ENFP
Norman Osborn-ENTJ
Curt Connors-INTJ
Rhino-ESTP
Electro-INFP
Sandman-ISFJ
Dr. Octopus-INTP

Avengers:

Captain America-ISTJ
Nick Fury-ENTJ
Iron Man-ENTP
Thor-ESTP
Bruce Banner-INTP
Black Widow-ISTP
Hawkeye-ISTP
Quicksilver-ESFP
Scarlet Witch-INFP
Vision-INTP
Antman-ESTP
Wasp-(help me out here)
War Machine-ESFJ
Falcon-ESFP
Ultron-ENTJ
Loki-ENTJ

Guardians of the Galaxy:

Star-lord-ENTP
Gamora-ISTP
Rocket Raccoon-ESTP
Groot-ISFJ or ESFJ
Drax-ISTP
Ronan-ESTJ
Nebula-INFP
Thanos-INTJ

Fantastic Four:

Mr. Fantastic-INTP
Invisible Woman-ESFJ
Human Torch-ESFP
Thing-(still not sure)
Silver Surfer-INFJ
Dr. Doom-INTJ

Daredevil:

Daredevil-ISTP
Kingpin-ESTP (though, in the show he strikes me more as an INFJ)
Karen-ESFJ
Foggy-ESFP
Electra-ESTP

X-Men:

Professor X-INFJ
Wolverine-ISTP
Cyclops-ISTJ
Jean Grey-ENFJ
Storm-INTJ
Rogue-ESFJ
Beast-ISFJ
Iceman-ESFP
Nightcrawler-ISFP
Colossus-ISFJ
Magneto-ENTJ
Mystigue-?

Inhumans:

Haven't thought about their types.

There's still a whole lot more characters I didn't mention, but that's what the reply button is for. Am I right?

Duffy

Based on limited knowledge of Marvel universe.

Jean Grey - INFJ, 1w9/9w1/4
Jubilee - EXFP, 7w6
Spideyman - INTP, 5w6/6w5
Nightcrawler - INFP, 4w5
Wolverine - ESTP, 7w8
Mystique - No clue on 4 letters. Strikes me as Judging dominant, so Fe or Te lead. 3w4/4w3

After the EDIT.

Netflix Daredevil reminded me of someone. I just realize he reminds me of Cap'n America. I type both as ISFJ 1w2.
Netflix Kingpin is some sort of introvert + feeler, enneagram 6.
Thor - ESTP, 7w8/8w7
Cyclops - ISFJ, 1w9-3w4-5w6 tritype
Storm - Another IxFJ, 6w5/1w9

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I've come to the realization that I should put it straight why Captain America is an ISTJ instead of just debating with every person who says he's an ISFJ or ESFJ. I think His really strong Fi makes people think he's an F type.

Dominant Si: The ISTJ being the most stubborn type because of dominant Si, Captain America is a very firm man who knows what he wants and sticks firmly to his decision. He will always stick to his self-appointed task with no compromise.

Auxiliary Te: This function plays out so strong in Captain America (being a captain and all) that I really can't see ANY Fe in him at all. That guy knows how to command a team. There isn't a tasks he can't handle. In just about a few seconds after the battle of New York had even begun, he already had a strategy devised. Captain America is a master strategist and a bold leader who doesn't hesitate to give people orders in a military fashion. Also that scene in the theater where that guy was being rude. If Captain America had Fe, I'd imagine him saying "hey, can quiet down a little bit" a few times before finally tapping him on the soldier and say "look, everyone in here is trying to watch". But what Cap actually said (Having Te) was "Hey. You wanna shut up?"

Tertiary Fi: Captain America is a man of subjective morality. He hates being forced by society to feel a certain way. He always makes his decisions based on what HE believes is right and not what is commonly believed to be right. One of the main differences between Fe and Fi is that Fe cares more about people in general while Fi cares more about individuals. So Project Insight, for example, was a project that would get a lot of innocent people killed but would "save thousands more in the process". Being a very strong Fi user, Captain America didn't care about the thousands of people that might be saved. He couldn't help but to be concerned about the possibly innocent people that would be executed. While Fe might compromise a few moral values for a greater good, the greater good means nothing to Cap if he has to compromise his personal moral values... that's just how Fi is.

I know that, for some of you, it' hard to except that ISTJ's can be good people but they are. There's a good and bad side to EVERY type. Trust me, I know a lot of nice and friendly ISTJ's. Captain America is not a Feeler just because he's nice.

Duffy

I saw him as more people oriented than function oriented. If there's stereotyping, then this would be it, not because he's good or bad.

ISTJ makes sense. I don't know the character that well. Most of my typings are just gut feelings to be honest.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I saw him as more people oriented than function oriented. If there's stereotyping, then this would be it, not because he's good or bad.

ISTJ makes sense. I don't know the character that well. Most of my typings are just gut feelings to be honest.

That comment wasn't targeting you specifically (if it felt like that, I'm sincerely sorry). I was just making a general response to everyone who's typed Captain America as an xSFJ. In fact, I was going to make that comment even before you made yours.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who thinks a Secret Wars film would be cool?

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
A few more characters

Odin-ESTJ (proof that ESTJ's can be wise)
The Punisher-ISTP
Pepper Potts-ENFJ
Jane Foster-ENTJ
Peggy Carter-ESTJ
Howard Stark-ESTP

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I've come to the realization that I should put it straight why Captain America is an ISTJ instead of just debating with every person who says he's an ISFJ or ESFJ. I think His really strong Fi makes people think he's an F type.

Dominant Si: The ISTJ being the most stubborn type because of dominant Si, Captain America is a very firm man who knows what he wants and sticks firmly to his decision. He will always stick to his self-appointed task with no compromise.

Auxiliary Te: This function plays out so strong in Captain America (being a captain and all) that I really can't see ANY Fe in him at all. That guy knows how to command a team. There isn't a tasks he can't handle. In just about a few seconds after the battle of New York had even begun, he already had a strategy devised. Captain America is a master strategist and a bold leader who doesn't hesitate to give people orders in a military fashion. Also that scene in the theater where that guy was being rude. If Captain America had Fe, I'd imagine him saying "hey, can quiet down a little bit" a few times before finally tapping him on the soldier and say "look, everyone in here is trying to watch". But what Cap actually said (Having Te) was "Hey. You wanna shut up?"

Tertiary Fi: Captain America is a man of subjective morality. He hates being forced by society to feel a certain way. He always makes his decisions based on what HE believes is right and not what is commonly believed to be right. One of the main differences between Fe and Fi is that Fe cares more about people in general while Fi cares more about individuals. So Project Insight, for example, was a project that would get a lot of innocent people killed but would "save thousands more in the process". Being a very strong Fi user, Captain America didn't care about the thousands of people that might be saved. He couldn't help but to be concerned about the possibly innocent people that would be executed. While Fe might compromise a few moral values for a greater good, the greater good means nothing to Cap if he has to compromise his personal moral values... that's just how Fi is.

I know that, for some of you, it' hard to except that ISTJ's can be good people but they are. There's a good and bad side to EVERY type. Trust me, I know a lot of nice and friendly ISTJ's. Captain America is not a Feeler just because he's nice.

That is why i believe, you know.
Wolverine is not an istp, repeat not an istp, he is an isfp

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
After watching Ant Man, I can officially say Wasp is an ESTJ.

Kellyhere

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Loki is ENFJ. He is the most Fe he could be. And I'm pretty sure Scarlett Witch is an ISFJ.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
Spider-Man

Spider-Man- 6w5 so/sx
Aunt May - 6w5 sp
Uncle Ben - 9w8 so
Gwen Stacy- 3w2 sp
Mary Jane- 7w6 sx/so
Norman Osborn- 8w7
Sandman - 9w8
Otto Octavius - 5w6

Avengers

Captain America - 6w5 so/sp
Iron Man - 7w8 sx/so
Thor - 8w7 so/sx
Bruce Banner - 9w8
Hawkeye - 3w4 sp/sx
Quicksilver - 7w6

X-Men

Professor X - 7w6 so/sx
Wolverine - 8w9 sx/sp
Cyclops - 6w5 so/sp
Jean Grey - 4w3 so/sx
Storm - 1w9
Rogue - 6w7 sx/sp
Beast - 5w6 so/sx
Iceman - 3w2
Nightcrawler - 7w6 so/sx
Magneto - 1w9 sx/so
Mystigue - 9w8 sx/sp
Gambit - 7w8 sx/sp
Daken - 7w8 sx/so

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I've started watching Jessica Jones and just from one episode I could tell she's an ESTP

Scfufux

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
What do you think of Kilgrave, he seems to me like a seriously unhealthy ENTP

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
What do you think of Kilgrave, he seems to me like a seriously unhealthy ENTP

Yeah. Either that or ESTP. I haven't read much about him in the comics, so I'll just have to keep watching the show.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
What type do you guys think Hank Pym is? Part of me thinks ENTJ, but I can't be to sure. I know he's definitely NOT an INTJ though I'm sure many people are going to want to type him that way.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Loki is ENFJ. He is the most Fe he could be. And I'm pretty sure Scarlett Witch is an ISFJ.

Scarlet Witch shows way more Fi than Fe. Many times her emotions start to control her to do crazy things. Like when she tried to destroy the avengers because she hated Stark. She's also very famous for being weird and not being understood. Partially because of her love for weird people (like Vision and Dr. Doom), but also because she gets dramatic about things that seem small to most people.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
A few other MARVEL individuals

Deadpool-ENTP
Luke Cage-ISTP
Black Panther-ISTP
Daren Cross-ENTJ

Kellyhere

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
You're definitely right. I think she is either ISFP or INFP.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Spiderman(tobi McGuire -the one I grew up with)

Peter Parker: infp
Aunt May: isfj
Norman Osborn: entj
Harry Osborn: istj
Mr. Jameson: estj
Doc Ock: intj
Brock (venom host): estp

Avengers

Captain America: istj
Iron Man: entp
Black Panther: istp
Vision: infj/intp (can't tell)
Spiderman: intp
Scarlet Witch: infp (heavily)
The hulk/Banner: infj
Thor: estp
Black Widow: istp
Hawkeye: estp
Quicksilver: estp
War Machine: estj

Loki: enfj/entj(hard to tell) randomly gets a bit emotional for an entj but has similar function so eh.. always plotting and has very low sense of morality though

Ultron: entj (definately) a real full blown entj visionary commander extremist