• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTP's in popular culture

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Toph Beifong - Avatar the Last Airbender
Leo Valdez - Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Crowfeather - Warriors
Jak - Jak and Daxter?
Riku - Kingdom Hearts?

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Stick from Daredevil is also an ISTP. I like the relationship he has with Daredevil in how they are both ISTPs who act and talk similarly but have differences of opinions so they're conversations always end up just hilarious

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
That person from Once Upon a Time. Emma Swan?

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nick from New Girl is most likely an ISTP. I also think the lead guy in Interstellar was one as well. Also, Sean from Degrassi (don't judge me).

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wolverine from the X-men.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought Zoe from the first season of House of Cards was one. Geena Davis character from a League of Their Own.

I thought Jason Bourne was a good one. Take all the stunts and badassery away, his personality and how he reacted to everything seemed pretty ISTP.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I thought Zoe from the first season of House of Cards was one. Geena Davis character from a League of Their Own.

I thought Jason Bourne was a good one. Take all the stunts and badassery away, his personality and how he reacted to everything seemed pretty ISTP.

Jason Bourne is probably one of the most obvious ISTPs. I haven't really thought about Zoe's type bit ISTP sounds pretty good

Gabe_2

Simon Tam in firefly (Mal is ISFP)
Barack Obama, according to John Beebe, which makes sense if you observe how he governed vs how he campaigned.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Simon Tam in firefly (Mal is ISFP) Barack Obama, according to John Beebe, which makes sense if you observe how he governed vs how he campaigned.

Best to leave your personal opinions about a politician out of the equation when trying to objectively type them (and I mean that in the kindest way possible. Not criticizin you it happens to me too). Anyhow, I don't know Obama's type but he's definitely not an ISTP

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
vegeta from dbz
ben Tennyson from ben 10
blue regard kuqazoo from foster's home for imaginary friends

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
I would like to mention some of my favourite ISTPs:

Jack Bauer in 24
Ray Donovan
Reese and Sameen shaw in Person of interest
Vincent (tom cruise in movie Collateral)
Driver of movie "Drive"
Kowalski in movie "vanishing point" 1971, the best

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One obvious ISTP would be The Punisher from MARVEL comics. Also Django Freeman from Django Unchained.

John Wick, Wolverine...if people would remember this is not our good/healthy side irregardless of how bad ass it is.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Bart simpson
spike Spiegel from cowboy bebop
tupac
james hetfield
chucl schuldiner of death

Gabe_2

Best to leave your personal opinions about a politician out of the equation when trying to objectively type them (and I mean that in the kindest way possible. Not criticizin you it happens to me too). Anyhow, I don't know Obama's type but he's definitely not an ISTP

Wait a minute...me considering Beebe's assessment plausible is opinion, but 'definitely not an ISTP'...what is that? I have a lot of opinions about Obama, some things I really liked about him and some things where I think he fell short. Maybe elaborate on why you think ISTP for Obama is so un-plausable?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Vegeta dbz
Beastboy teen titans
Robin Teen Titans
Joey wheeler yugioh
Tristan yugioh

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Are there really any ISTPs in popular culture outside of professional basketball? :rly???:

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Miroku from Inuyasha