• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daredevil on Netflix

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually I haven't really thought about the main character but I suppose INFJ is in with a shot, certainly makes more sense than ISTP.

I think Foggy could be ENFJ over ENFP though, seems to have that *vast* capacity for forgiveness that I associate with them, ENFP's tend to be more wary when they have been burned. He jumped straight back into a relationship with Marci even though she was working for the other side & etc.

Marci i'm not sure on... ENTX?

Karen poss ESFJ

Sticks fits the ISTP bill

Fish is very introverted feelery... certainly IXFX Could buy IXFP

Ben I can buy as INTP

Vanessa... seems ISFJ ish... but I could be swayed

Fisk is Fe not Fi. He's definitely a feeler, you got that right. But somebody with Fi wouldn't act the way Fisk does. Fisk tries to bottle up his feelings and keep them up inside, but he can't. It comes out in the form of extreme aggression. His goal to tear down New York and rebuild it up is very Fe-ish and INFJ-ish (Fe working with his dom Ni) for that matter.

I wouldn't say all ENFP's struggle with forgiveness. I would actually say those with Fi are very likely to forgive. I'm an ENFP. ENFP's don't like tension. Every now and then you find an ENFP who has a thing for drama, but it's not that common.

Someone with Fe is MUCH more likely to hold a grudge than someone with Fi because Fe people have to expand with their feelings whereas those of us with Fi can just go sit in the corner of our bedroom and sort through our feelings, come to discover some moral or lesson and feel better. Fe peeps are much more interested in retribution.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fisk is Fe not Fi. He's definitely a feeler, you got that right. But somebody with Fi wouldn't act the way Fisk does. Fisk tries to bottle up his feelings and keep them up inside, but he can't. It comes out in the form of extreme aggression. His goal to tear down New York and rebuild it up is very Fe-ish and INFJ-ish (Fe working with his dom Ni) for that matter.

I wouldn't say all ENFP's struggle with forgiveness. I would actually say those with Fi are very likely to forgive. I'm an ENFP. ENFP's don't like tension. Every now and then you find an ENFP who has a thing for drama, but it's not that common.

Someone with Fe is MUCH more likely to hold a grudge than someone with Fi because Fe people have to expand with their feelings whereas those of us with Fi can just go sit in the corner of our bedroom and sort through our feelings, come to discover some moral or lesson and feel better. Fe peeps are much more interested in retribution.

The way I see it is that Fe wants a harmonious environment much more than Fi. In this way it makes more sense that Fe forgives more easily. When I look at the majority of Fe leads over Fi leads I see much more readiness to forgive for harmony's sake in Fe when then have been wronged. It's why for example INFJ's find it so hard to doorslam... however once they do.....it generally dosn't re-open. Fi users fns it much easier to distance themselves once they have figured out something is harmful, they don't doorslam for good but they do find it easier to close doors and open new ones.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
With season 2 coming out, I'm going to go ahead and type Elektra: ESTP and The Punisher is most likely an ISTP which would make sense seeing that he and Daredevil (another ISTP) have a lot in common even though they're enemies.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just finished season 1.

Definitely agree with the agreed consensus on Matt as INFJ and Stick as ISTP.

I put Foggy as ESFJ. He lacks Se completely so he can't be a Se dom ESFP. He is tied to his memories and tells old stories. He seems more Fe than Fi, more hurt by Matt's withholding than anything else. He likes collective good will and serving as a Fe dom, but has little vision.

Karen strikes me as a ISFP. She leads with her inner values and convinces others through her force of will. I reject INFP because she seems to have Se and acts in the moment vs attackers.

Marci is a ENTP

Fisk is a NTJ with an ISFP inner child. He has spent years empire building with his plan to rule. Once he meets Vanessa, he is foolish and distracted in his quest for love. Given his inner focus, I pegged him as a INTJ rather than ENTJ. I reject INFJ because he doesn't seem to have any Fe.

Vanessa seems like a ENFP.

Ben is a INTP

Wesley is ESTJ

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched the second season and loved it. Obviously it wasn't as good as the first season but it did a good job nevertheless. What it lacked was matt's inner deamons haunting him and the absence of fisk as a main character. And corruption. Matt isn't dealing with police corruption in this series which was the theme thr show was based on and what gave it value in the first season. He fights without kiling people and how can he do that when he is fighting cops. That was the brilliance of season 1.

Without al threr above season 2 still does a nice job. We have to thank the writers for not fucking things up like in the true detective series, which had a terrible season 2.

Also loved the punisher. Wow just wow and elektra actress was brilliant too. There was so much chemistry between her and matt. Nothing like a badass female character.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just finished season two.

Corruption is a major theme. It is present in the prison and the DA's office. The entire Punisher storyline is about corruption.

Matt faces a lot of inner demons dealing with his feelings towards Elektra and Karen and Foggy and balancing public life and hero life, honesty with friends, and the idea of killing vs. subduing.

On the last note, I always found the idea of "can't ever kill the bad guys no matter what and still be a good guy" thing a poor concept. It is a common problem with Superman, Batman, and here, Daredevil, among others.

Anyway, Fisk in prison shows his ENTJ nature in action.

Punisher is very ISTP. Elektra seems very ESTP.

I really liked Punisher's discussion with Karen about love, that only those we truly love have the power to hurt us.

And Karen seems even more ISFP, even more guided by her Fi. She talks about struggling with her mess of feelings towards Matt. Therelationship with Matt shows a lot of the NFJ ISFP interplay and why both can be drawn To the other.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished season two.

Corruption is a major theme. It is present in the prison and the DA's office. The entire Punisher storyline is about corruption.

Matt faces a lot of inner demons dealing with his feelings towards Elektra and Karen and Foggy and balancing public life and hero life, honesty with friends, and the idea of killing vs. subduing.

On the last note, I always found the idea of "can't ever kill the bad guys no matter what and still be a good guy" thing a poor concept. It is a common problem with Superman, Batman, and here, Daredevil, among others.

Anyway, Fisk in prison shows his ENTJ nature in action.

Punisher is very ISTP. Elektra seems very ESTP.

I really liked Punisher's discussion with Karen about love, that only those we truly love have the power to hurt us.

And Karen seems even more ISFP, even more guided by her Fi. She talks about struggling with her mess of feelings towards Matt. Therelationship with Matt shows a lot of the NFJ ISFP interplay and why both can be drawn To the other.

Fisk is a 8w9 I believe. But I don't believe he is an ENTJ. Not at all E nor does he show much Te dominance. Definitely not tertiary Se either. I think I agree with the rest of the typing. Elektra is so ESTP. Punisher could be an ISTJ too. But ISTP seems more likely.

Yes corruption was a part of the these in this season too but not as much as it was in season 1. In the previous season almost everyone was connected to the mob and you felt it. You felt the overwhelming corruption in your skin.

This season was mostly dealing with the groups that were not caught in the first season.

Ps - Foggy's police friend is so annoying. He has that 'I am riding a high horse vibe.' He is a terrible cop too.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fisk is a 8w9 I believe. But I don't believe he is an ENTJ. Not at all E nor does he show much Te dominance. Definitely not tertiary Se either. I think I agree with the rest of the typing. Elektra is so ESTP. Punisher could be an ISTJ too. But ISTP seems more likely.

Yes corruption was a part of the these in this season too but not as much as it was in season 1. In the previous season almost everyone was connected to the mob and you felt it. You felt the overwhelming corruption in your skin.

This season was mostly dealing with the groups that were not caught in the first season.

Ps - Foggy's police friend is so annoying. He has that 'I am riding a high horse vibe.' He is a terrible cop too.

Fisk is such a ENTJ.

The ENTJs that are very close to me and approach business much like Fisk, just not criminally, lol. They utilize people and opportunities in a very cold, objective manner. They all struggle to be subordinates and developed their "empires" when rather young.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I can't tell whether Frank Castle is an ISTP or a seriously brutal ISTJ.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fisk is such a ENTJ.

The ENTJs that are very close to me and approach business much like Fisk, just not criminally, lol. They utilize people and opportunities in a very cold, objective manner. They all struggle to be subordinates and developed their "empires" when rather young.

Wilson Fisk delights me. :wubbie:

Other typings:

Karen Page -- ESFJ 2w3. (Revised from ENFP)

Foggy Nelson -- ISTJ not sure on enneagram. I saw a couple of posts that he's Fi-dom, but I don't get that feeling with him. Foggy is characterized by consistency, stability and loyal. His primary role in the show is to provide a baseline for Matt and keep things running while he's off playing hero. Foggy's also highly pragmatic and realistic. I'm pretty confident about him being Si-dom, even if I'm not as certain about enneagram.

Frank Castle-- ISTP 8w9

Elektra Natchios -- ESFP 7w6

Claire Temple -- I can't tell. I actually think that Claire is an 8, but I have a hard time picking out MBTI for her. I think she's Te/Fi and lean towards ESTJ, but could be talked into something else.

Matthew Murdock -- Occasionally annoys me in a way that NFJ males tend to. I think that he's probably INFJ 1w9, but I could be convinced of 3w2 as well.

Stick -- INTJ 9w8? Unusual typing. I get a definite N-dom and Ni feeling from him.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISTP 3w2 for Matt, 1s are much more self-righteous

ESTJ 8w7 for Stick, very fatherly and patronizing

7w8 for Elektra, leaning at ESFP for repeated personal judgements on Matt and herself

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wilson Fisk delights me. :wubbie:

Other typings:

Karen Page -- ESFJ 2w3. (Revised from ENFP)

Foggy Nelson -- ISTJ not sure on enneagram. I saw a couple of posts that he's Fi-dom, but I don't get that feeling with him. Foggy is characterized by consistency, stability and loyal. His primary role in the show is to provide a baseline for Matt and keep things running while he's off playing hero. Foggy's also highly pragmatic and realistic. I'm pretty confident about him being Si-dom, even if I'm not as certain about enneagram.

Frank Castle-- ISTP 8w9

Elektra Natchios -- ESFP 7w6

Claire Temple -- I can't tell. I actually think that Claire is an 8, but I have a hard time picking out MBTI for her. I think she's Te/Fi and lean towards ESTJ, but could be talked into something else.

Matthew Murdock -- Occasionally annoys me in a way that NFJ males tend to. I think that he's probably INFJ 1w9, but I could be convinced of 3w2 as well.

Stick -- INTJ 9w8? Unusual typing. I get a definite N-dom and Ni feeling from him.
I agree with all of this except I might lean more towards ESTP for Elektra, and ISTP for Stick. Then again, I'm not all the way through the season yet...

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I agree with all of this except I might lean more towards ESTP for Elektra, and ISTP for Stick. Then again, I'm not all the way through the season yet...

Actually, I agree with that list and your corrections, so you've got it all right.

Thesefriesrock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I would like to point out that Matt not once uses Fe and is not nearly as impulsive as an ISTP, You are close though, I see him as an INTJ. His age lines up with the typical development and he would totally off more people without the Fi

Thesefriesrock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
No, Matt most definitely is not an infj. He not once uses Fe naturally and even has the brooding Fi that INTJ's tend to get when they are morally shaken which we can see during his confessions.

Thesefriesrock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Sorry mate but literally everything points to him being an INFP caught in a Fi-Si Loop. From the way he dresses the same every day to the impulsive and destructive lashing out. Someone with Fi would act exactly the way Fisk does, especially in the way he killed one of the Russians. What you are seeing is him using shadow functions. Notice how his face is almost completely expressionless most of the time(Fi) then, in moments of rage, he enters ENFJ mode and you can see the blood thirst in his eyes (Fe). He does not try to bottle them up, he merely gets overwhelmed and cannot contain his frustration. Its easier to see when he was a child because no way would an infj have actually killed a parental figure.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The show's ok, I felt season 2 was promising way more than it had.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
The show's ok, I felt season 2 was promising way more than it had.

Yeah, I loved the Punisher aspect of the season, but unfortunately it got overpowered by the Hand aspect. I wish they had just saved most of the drama dealing with the Hand till season 3. It sould've been mainly a Daredevil vs Punisher season with a few references to the Hand

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
THE DEFENDERS

The-defenders.jpg

Last edited: