User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Daredevil on Netflix

  1. #41
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Actually I haven't really thought about the main character but I suppose INFJ is in with a shot, certainly makes more sense than ISTP.

    I think Foggy could be ENFJ over ENFP though, seems to have that *vast* capacity for forgiveness that I associate with them, ENFP's tend to be more wary when they have been burned. He jumped straight back into a relationship with Marci even though she was working for the other side & etc.

    Marci i'm not sure on... ENTX?

    Karen poss ESFJ

    Sticks fits the ISTP bill

    Fish is very introverted feelery... certainly IXFX Could buy IXFP

    Ben I can buy as INTP

    Vanessa... seems ISFJ ish... but I could be swayed
    Fisk is Fe not Fi. He's definitely a feeler, you got that right. But somebody with Fi wouldn't act the way Fisk does. Fisk tries to bottle up his feelings and keep them up inside, but he can't. It comes out in the form of extreme aggression. His goal to tear down New York and rebuild it up is very Fe-ish and INFJ-ish (Fe working with his dom Ni) for that matter.

    I wouldn't say all ENFP's struggle with forgiveness. I would actually say those with Fi are very likely to forgive. I'm an ENFP. ENFP's don't like tension. Every now and then you find an ENFP who has a thing for drama, but it's not that common.

    Someone with Fe is MUCH more likely to hold a grudge than someone with Fi because Fe people have to expand with their feelings whereas those of us with Fi can just go sit in the corner of our bedroom and sort through our feelings, come to discover some moral or lesson and feel better. Fe peeps are much more interested in retribution.

  2. #42
    Let me count the ways Array Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcoaster View Post
    Fisk is Fe not Fi. He's definitely a feeler, you got that right. But somebody with Fi wouldn't act the way Fisk does. Fisk tries to bottle up his feelings and keep them up inside, but he can't. It comes out in the form of extreme aggression. His goal to tear down New York and rebuild it up is very Fe-ish and INFJ-ish (Fe working with his dom Ni) for that matter.

    I wouldn't say all ENFP's struggle with forgiveness. I would actually say those with Fi are very likely to forgive. I'm an ENFP. ENFP's don't like tension. Every now and then you find an ENFP who has a thing for drama, but it's not that common.

    Someone with Fe is MUCH more likely to hold a grudge than someone with Fi because Fe people have to expand with their feelings whereas those of us with Fi can just go sit in the corner of our bedroom and sort through our feelings, come to discover some moral or lesson and feel better. Fe peeps are much more interested in retribution.

    The way I see it is that Fe wants a harmonious environment much more than Fi. In this way it makes more sense that Fe forgives more easily. When I look at the majority of Fe leads over Fi leads I see much more readiness to forgive for harmony's sake in Fe when then have been wronged. It's why for example INFJ's find it so hard to doorslam... however once they do.....it generally dosn't re-open. Fi users fns it much easier to distance themselves once they have figured out something is harmful, they don't doorslam for good but they do find it easier to close doors and open new ones.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  3. #43
    just some guy Array bilbotook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    271

    Default

    With season 2 coming out, I'm going to go ahead and type Elektra: ESTP and The Punisher is most likely an ISTP which would make sense seeing that he and Daredevil (another ISTP) have a lot in common even though they're enemies.
    "You get killed... walk it off."- Captain America

  4. #44
    breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    5,978

    Default

    Just finished season 1.

    Definitely agree with the agreed consensus on Matt as INFJ and Stick as ISTP.

    I put Foggy as ESFJ. He lacks Se completely so he can't be a Se dom ESFP. He is tied to his memories and tells old stories. He seems more Fe than Fi, more hurt by Matt's withholding than anything else. He likes collective good will and serving as a Fe dom, but has little vision.

    Karen strikes me as a ISFP. She leads with her inner values and convinces others through her force of will. I reject INFP because she seems to have Se and acts in the moment vs attackers.

    Marci is a ENTP

    Fisk is a NTJ with an ISFP inner child. He has spent years empire building with his plan to rule. Once he meets Vanessa, he is foolish and distracted in his quest for love. Given his inner focus, I pegged him as a INTJ rather than ENTJ. I reject INFJ because he doesn't seem to have any Fe.

    Vanessa seems like a ENFP.

    Ben is a INTP

    Wesley is ESTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes Ene liked this post

  5. #45
    Senior Member Array riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Watched the second season and loved it. Obviously it wasn't as good as the first season but it did a good job nevertheless. What it lacked was matt's inner deamons haunting him and the absence of fisk as a main character. And corruption. Matt isn't dealing with police corruption in this series which was the theme thr show was based on and what gave it value in the first season. He fights without kiling people and how can he do that when he is fighting cops. That was the brilliance of season 1.

    Without al threr above season 2 still does a nice job. We have to thank the writers for not fucking things up like in the true detective series, which had a terrible season 2.

    Also loved the punisher. Wow just wow and elektra actress was brilliant too. There was so much chemistry between her and matt. Nothing like a badass female character.
    .

  6. #46
    breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    5,978

    Default

    Just finished season two.

    Corruption is a major theme. It is present in the prison and the DA's office. The entire Punisher storyline is about corruption.

    Matt faces a lot of inner demons dealing with his feelings towards Elektra and Karen and Foggy and balancing public life and hero life, honesty with friends, and the idea of killing vs. subduing.

    On the last note, I always found the idea of "can't ever kill the bad guys no matter what and still be a good guy" thing a poor concept. It is a common problem with Superman, Batman, and here, Daredevil, among others.

    Anyway, Fisk in prison shows his ENTJ nature in action.

    Punisher is very ISTP. Elektra seems very ESTP.

    I really liked Punisher's discussion with Karen about love, that only those we truly love have the power to hurt us.

    And Karen seems even more ISFP, even more guided by her Fi. She talks about struggling with her mess of feelings towards Matt. Therelationship with Matt shows a lot of the NFJ ISFP interplay and why both can be drawn To the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

  7. #47
    Senior Member Array riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Just finished season two.

    Corruption is a major theme. It is present in the prison and the DA's office. The entire Punisher storyline is about corruption.

    Matt faces a lot of inner demons dealing with his feelings towards Elektra and Karen and Foggy and balancing public life and hero life, honesty with friends, and the idea of killing vs. subduing.

    On the last note, I always found the idea of "can't ever kill the bad guys no matter what and still be a good guy" thing a poor concept. It is a common problem with Superman, Batman, and here, Daredevil, among others.

    Anyway, Fisk in prison shows his ENTJ nature in action.

    Punisher is very ISTP. Elektra seems very ESTP.

    I really liked Punisher's discussion with Karen about love, that only those we truly love have the power to hurt us.

    And Karen seems even more ISFP, even more guided by her Fi. She talks about struggling with her mess of feelings towards Matt. Therelationship with Matt shows a lot of the NFJ ISFP interplay and why both can be drawn To the other.
    Fisk is a 8w9 I believe. But I don't believe he is an ENTJ. Not at all E nor does he show much Te dominance. Definitely not tertiary Se either. I think I agree with the rest of the typing. Elektra is so ESTP. Punisher could be an ISTJ too. But ISTP seems more likely.

    Yes corruption was a part of the these in this season too but not as much as it was in season 1. In the previous season almost everyone was connected to the mob and you felt it. You felt the overwhelming corruption in your skin.

    This season was mostly dealing with the groups that were not caught in the first season.

    Ps - Foggy's police friend is so annoying. He has that 'I am riding a high horse vibe.' He is a terrible cop too.
    .

  8. #48
    breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    5,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Fisk is a 8w9 I believe. But I don't believe he is an ENTJ. Not at all E nor does he show much Te dominance. Definitely not tertiary Se either. I think I agree with the rest of the typing. Elektra is so ESTP. Punisher could be an ISTJ too. But ISTP seems more likely.

    Yes corruption was a part of the these in this season too but not as much as it was in season 1. In the previous season almost everyone was connected to the mob and you felt it. You felt the overwhelming corruption in your skin.

    This season was mostly dealing with the groups that were not caught in the first season.

    Ps - Foggy's police friend is so annoying. He has that 'I am riding a high horse vibe.' He is a terrible cop too.
    Fisk is such a ENTJ.



    The ENTJs that are very close to me and approach business much like Fisk, just not criminally, lol. They utilize people and opportunities in a very cold, objective manner. They all struggle to be subordinates and developed their "empires" when rather young.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

  9. #49
    just some guy Array bilbotook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    271

    Default

    I can't tell whether Frank Castle is an ISTP or a seriously brutal ISTJ.
    "You get killed... walk it off."- Captain America

  10. #50
    my floof is luxury Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Fisk is such a ENTJ.



    The ENTJs that are very close to me and approach business much like Fisk, just not criminally, lol. They utilize people and opportunities in a very cold, objective manner. They all struggle to be subordinates and developed their "empires" when rather young.
    Wilson Fisk delights me.

    Other typings:

    Karen Page -- ESFJ 2w3. (Revised from ENFP)

    Foggy Nelson -- ISTJ not sure on enneagram. I saw a couple of posts that he's Fi-dom, but I don't get that feeling with him. Foggy is characterized by consistency, stability and loyal. His primary role in the show is to provide a baseline for Matt and keep things running while he's off playing hero. Foggy's also highly pragmatic and realistic. I'm pretty confident about him being Si-dom, even if I'm not as certain about enneagram.

    Frank Castle-- ISTP 8w9

    Elektra Natchios -- ESFP 7w6

    Claire Temple -- I can't tell. I actually think that Claire is an 8, but I have a hard time picking out MBTI for her. I think she's Te/Fi and lean towards ESTJ, but could be talked into something else.

    Matthew Murdock -- Occasionally annoys me in a way that NFJ males tend to. I think that he's probably INFJ 1w9, but I could be convinced of 3w2 as well.

    Stick -- INTJ 9w8? Unusual typing. I get a definite N-dom and Ni feeling from him.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth


    #phreephobik
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You're on an island. With a television.
    By disregard in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:23 AM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:54 AM
  4. ISFJ on board
    By Shimpei in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •