First 12345 Last

Thread: PersonalityCafe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Heart View Post
    Ahh... my suspicions are confirmed.

As for your signature, you could always get new ones.
    This sig is obviously a joke
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    This sig is obviously a joke
    Whoopsies. Okay, I'm sorry then.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

It doesn't fucking work half the time and it's incredibly slow. 10/10 would visit again.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

BTW, in case anyone comes here for info about the Pers Cafe downage:

There were some database issues this morning and now I cannot get any access to the site at all. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is locked out. (My Aussie admins should get back to me on Skype when they wake up in a few hours with their feedback.) I have no access to the hosting computers or database aside from the admin panel which i cannot access, so... looks like the site will be down until Vertical Scope can investigate and fix it. And it's the weekend.

I submitted something to them but I don't know when I will get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by diccs View Post
    It doesn't fucking work half the time and it's incredibly slow. 10/10 would visit again.
    W00t!

No pain, no gain.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes diccs, Queen Parrot liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    BTW, in case anyone comes here for info about the Pers Cafe downage:

There were some database issues this morning and now I cannot get any access to the site at all. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is locked out. (My Aussie admins should get back to me on Skype when they wake up in a few hours with their feedback.) I have no access to the hosting computers or database aside from the admin panel which i cannot access, so... looks like the site will be down until Vertical Scope can investigate and fix it. And it's the weekend.

I submitted something to them but I don't know when I will get a response.

W00t!

No pain, no gain.
    Damn right! But it does work on my cell so I'm thinking it must be my ISP screwing up this time.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by diccs View Post
    Damn right! But it does work on my cell so I'm thinking it must be my ISP screwing up this time.
    grand.

I just got an e-mail notification from a post, so it looks like a few people are still getting access. Maybe I'll try my cell too. Whee, so fun!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

grand.

I just got an e-mail notification from a post, so it looks like a few people are still getting access. Maybe I'll try my cell too. Whee, so fun!
    Just signed in with no problems.

As a generality, it's a bit too divided by type for me to spend a lot of time on it. Randomly checking in on it is fine.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    Just signed in with no problems.
    Thanks for letting me know. I don't have any access via cell or laptop, and now I just got an e-mail from a global mod saying she can't get on either.

just waiting for Vertical Scope at this point.

Thanks for letting me know. I don't have any access via cell or laptop, and now I just got an e-mail from a global mod saying she can't get on either.

just waiting for Vertical Scope at this point.
    I spoke too soon. No probs signing in but I can't post. There have been posts and at least one new thread created that complains about posting issues, lol.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    I spoke too soon. No probs signing in but I can't post. There have been posts and at least one new thread created that complains about posting issues, lol.
    One of my admins still has access and posted a forum-wide message announcing the database issue, so that's something.

Before I got booted, it was giving me a database issue when I tried to do things or post, but after I'd go back and check, the posts were still getting made, etc. But it seems to be a degrading problem... the more activity you do, the worst the problem seemed to get until you can't do anything.

Likes diccs liked this post