User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: PersonalityCafe

  1. #21
    Senior Member TreeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Heart View Post
    Ahh... my suspicions are confirmed.


    As for your signature, you could always get new ones.
    This sig is obviously a joke
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

    ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

  2. #22
    Member Jade Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    This sig is obviously a joke
    Whoopsies. Okay, I'm sorry then.

  3. #23
    Member diccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so
    Posts
    42

    Default

    It doesn't fucking work half the time and it's incredibly slow. 10/10 would visit again.

  4. #24
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    BTW, in case anyone comes here for info about the Pers Cafe downage:

    There were some database issues this morning and now I cannot get any access to the site at all. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is locked out. (My Aussie admins should get back to me on Skype when they wake up in a few hours with their feedback.) I have no access to the hosting computers or database aside from the admin panel which i cannot access, so... looks like the site will be down until Vertical Scope can investigate and fix it. And it's the weekend.

    I submitted something to them but I don't know when I will get a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by diccs View Post
    It doesn't fucking work half the time and it's incredibly slow. 10/10 would visit again.
    W00t!

    No pain, no gain.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes diccs, Queen Parrot liked this post

  5. #25
    Member diccs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    BTW, in case anyone comes here for info about the Pers Cafe downage:

    There were some database issues this morning and now I cannot get any access to the site at all. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is locked out. (My Aussie admins should get back to me on Skype when they wake up in a few hours with their feedback.) I have no access to the hosting computers or database aside from the admin panel which i cannot access, so... looks like the site will be down until Vertical Scope can investigate and fix it. And it's the weekend.

    I submitted something to them but I don't know when I will get a response.



    W00t!

    No pain, no gain.
    Damn right! But it does work on my cell so I'm thinking it must be my ISP screwing up this time.

  6. #26
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diccs View Post
    Damn right! But it does work on my cell so I'm thinking it must be my ISP screwing up this time.
    grand.

    I just got an e-mail notification from a post, so it looks like a few people are still getting access. Maybe I'll try my cell too. Whee, so fun!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  7. #27
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    grand.

    I just got an e-mail notification from a post, so it looks like a few people are still getting access. Maybe I'll try my cell too. Whee, so fun!
    Just signed in with no problems.

    As a generality, it's a bit too divided by type for me to spend a lot of time on it. Randomly checking in on it is fine.

  8. #28
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    Just signed in with no problems.
    Thanks for letting me know. I don't have any access via cell or laptop, and now I just got an e-mail from a global mod saying she can't get on either.

    just waiting for Vertical Scope at this point.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #29
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I don't have any access via cell or laptop, and now I just got an e-mail from a global mod saying she can't get on either.

    just waiting for Vertical Scope at this point.
    I spoke too soon. No probs signing in but I can't post. There have been posts and at least one new thread created that complains about posting issues, lol.

  10. #30
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    I spoke too soon. No probs signing in but I can't post. There have been posts and at least one new thread created that complains about posting issues, lol.
    One of my admins still has access and posted a forum-wide message announcing the database issue, so that's something.

    Before I got booted, it was giving me a database issue when I tried to do things or post, but after I'd go back and check, the posts were still getting made, etc. But it seems to be a degrading problem... the more activity you do, the worst the problem seemed to get until you can't do anything.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes diccs liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Differences Between Personalitycafe.com and typologycentral.com moderating
    By BlackDog in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 05:45 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:56 AM
  4. infp that you may know from personalitycafe
    By thehigher in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:21 PM
  5. [MBTItm] anyone from personalitycafe on here?
    By blabber56 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO