• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Powerpuff Girls

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
The lights, the flashes, the colors, the visionary utopia marked by only the purest, most expansively agreeable components of feminism and other philosophies currently raped and tainted by the unthinking youth of today...such a dope show. And the characters are so richly developed it makes it one of the few cartoon programs I can confidently stamp legitimate personality types across.

Blossom- ENTJ
Bubbles- INFP
Buttercup- ESTP
Mojo- INTJ
The Professor- ESFJ
The mayor- ENFP
Bellum- ISTJ

...I'll stop there so as not to further expose my obsessive fanboydom by typing more obscure characters.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bellum is an ISTJ if I ever saw one.

Bubbles: ISFP
Blossom: ENTJ
Buttercup: xSTP
Professor: ESFJ
Mojo: ENTP
Mayor: ESFP

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, the leader of the Gangrene Gang is a good example of a fictional character in a Fe-Se loop. I'd say ESTP or ENFJ either

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Bubbles enneagram 2
Butter 8w7
Blossom 8w9

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Rewatching this for the first time in years.

Blossom: ExTJ
Bubbles: ISFP
Buttercup: ESTP

More later if I remember.