• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Originals

Mane

Permabanned
(For those not familiar who might want to get familiarized with it):

Elijah - ISFJ 2w1
Klaus - INTJ 8w7
Rebekah - ISFP 6w7

Marcel - ENTP ENFJ 3w2
Hayley ESFP 7w8
Davina
Sophie
Camille - INFP

Last edited:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I was so ashamed for watching this tv series :D , I am glad somebody else is wathcing it. So I think :
Elijah : ISTJ 1w2
Klaus: ESTP 8w7
Rebekah: ESFJ 2w3
Marcel: ENFJ 3w2
Hayley: ESFP 7w8
Davina: ISFP 9w1
Sophie: xxx
Camile: INFJ 2w1

Mane

Permabanned
Oh I was so ashamed for watching this tv series :D , I am glad somebody else is wathcing it.

I admit I was in was in denial about it when I made the thread, but after certain episodes it becomes impossible to deny what this is:

But since the guilty pleasure is all out in the open...

Hayley makes perfect sense as an ESFP 7w8, her Se shows itself more and more as the show goes on.
Camile I disagree on, I think she's the most obvious Fi dom in the entire show. I am not sure if INFP or ISFP, but maybe closer to INFP.
I thought ENTP with very well developed Fe, but I can see Marcel as an ENFJ as well.

Klaus and Eiljah - the main "couple" of the series.. We seem to disagree on those, which is interesting. I'd be interested in talking more about that But first, what episode are you on? I don't want to spoil it for you (or for me, I am currently on season 2 episode 8).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I admit I was in was in denial about it when I made the thread, but after certain episodes it becomes impossible to deny what this is:

But since the guilty pleasure is all out in the open...

Hayley makes perfect sense as an ESFP 7w8, her Se shows itself more and more as the show goes on.
Camile I disagree on, I think she's the most obvious Fi dom in the entire show. I am not sure if INFP or ISFP, but maybe closer to INFP.
I thought ENTP with very well developed Fe, but I can see Marcel as an ENFJ as well.

Klaus and Eiljah - the main "couple" of the series.. We seem to disagree on those, which is interesting. I'd be interested in talking more about that But first, what episode are you on? I don't want to spoil it for you (or for me, I am currently on season 2 episode 8).

The show is a soap opera at its finest, but it doesn't make it any less addictive.

Why do you see Camile as Fi? Where do you see her Fi to manifest?

I think, socionics wise, Marcel is pretty much a beta type and an Fe dom user and it makes sense for him in MBTI as well.

Elijah is not a feeler imo. His sense of ethics, right/wrong seems to be cold, rational and impersonal. I think he uses Te instead of an Fe.

When it comes to Kluas, I could see INTJ, but he is too impulsive and agressive, I would imagine an INTJ being more calculated and less in the moment. If I try hard, I could see him as an ENTJ, but I still think Se+Ti makes the most sense.

Mane

Permabanned
Why do you see Camile as Fi? Where do you see her Fi to manifest?

She never adapts them to her environment or context or social norm around her. She believes in what she believes and the rest of the world can shove it.
I think her ethics do change in response to her personal realm, very much inspired by whatever transgression she feels she has experienced herself, which seems very Fi-Si.
I don't see her Ni at all (Except maybe for when she calls klaus out on his shit, but that is pretty rare).

I think, socionics wise, Marcel is pretty much a beta type and an Fe dom user and it makes sense for him in MBTI as well.

I can see that. Yes, ENFj fits better then ENTp. He is incredibly socially adaptive.

Elijah is not a feeler imo. His sense of ethics, right/wrong seems to be cold, rational and impersonal. I think he uses Te instead of an Fe.

Spoiler for Episode 5 Season 2)

When it comes to Kluas, I could see INTJ, but he is too impulsive and agressive, I would imagine an INTJ being more calculated and less in the moment. If I try hard, I could see him as an ENTJ, but I still think Se+Ti makes the most sense.

He is aggressive, but I don't think he is that impulsive, every move klaus makes is calculated. IMO the reason he tends to resents everyone in his life is because he assumes everybody else is doing the same, and so everything becomes intentional. He isn't much for Ti or analysis of any kind, he reacts to it with boredom. Their father is definitely an ESTP though, and Klaus did get the biggest slice of his abuse.

adrainsmith

CW Mid-Season Line Up – The Originals Premiere Date Revealed. You can view at FANdemonium Network.

adrainsmith

The CW released the official synopsis, promotional photos and video for Season 5 Episode 8 of The Originals – The Kindness of Strangers, airing June 13th. Check out the official synopsis and promotional photos as well as the sneak peek at FANdemonium Network.