• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think of the blog "Funky MBTI Fiction" ?

VirusInTheData

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Funky MBTI Fiction is a nice Tumblr, but the author does mistype a few characters (this is my opinion). An example would be Sherlock Holmes from 'Sherlock' being typed as an ESTP as opposed to an INTP/J . They did have a good explanation for the typing ,though, so it might be acceptable to many.
In all, it's fun and original, so I do like their analysis.

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she mistypes certain characters (Charlie, Morgan from Criminal Minds, etc.), but overall I like this blog a lot. To me, it's main use is to share people's opinions on the characters to jump start your own typing of the character. I don't think anyone thinks their opinion is the be all and end all but this blog has extensive typings that could influence how you see characters and sharpen your typing skills.