• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

VGHS Video Game High School MBTI

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't know if any of you know about the wed series Video Game High School, but I haven't seen anyone in the entire internet do MBTI for this show, so I figured," Hey. Why not be the first.

Brian D-ENFJ
Ted Wong-ESFP
Ki Swan-ESFJ
The Law-ESTP
Shane Pizza-ENTP
Ashley Barnstormer-ENTJ
Calhoun-ISTP

So tell me what you think. Though I doubt many of you are going to know about VGHS. Anyway, if you haven't, watch it then come back here and tell me what you think. At least one episode.
Video Game High School Archives - RocketJump

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Silly me. I forgot about one of the key characters.

Jenny Matrix-ESTJ