User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 65

  1. #41
    Fabula rasa Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,093

    Default

    Haulden is anti-social, but most characters mentioned in this thread are not.
    There’s no anti-social type. We could wonder whether each type tends to become anti-social because of different reasons. Like I think that INFPs could get anti-social when they feel unaccepted or when they get disappointed because the reality don’t meet their expectations.

    I type INFP Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey.

    And is Pip from “Great Expectations” INFP? Or anyone has different idea?
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


  2. #42
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Haulden is anti-social, but most characters mentioned in this thread are not.
    There’s no anti-social type. We could wonder whether each type tends to become anti-social because of different reasons. Like I think that INFPs could get anti-social when they feel unaccepted or when they get disappointed because the reality don’t meet their expectations.

    I type INFP Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey.

    And is Pip from “Great Expectations” INFP? Or anyone has different idea?
    Yeah, Pip is either an INFP or an ISFP. I'm leaning toward ISFP, because his Se seems pretty strong. He's very concerned about what others think of him, and he places a lot of importance on sensory things, like having fancy clothes and nice furnishings. Definitely an Fi dom, though.

    I think Pam Beesley from The Office might be an INFP.

    Also, has anyone mentioned Melanie from Gone with the Wind?

  3. #43
    Fabula rasa Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Yeah, Pip is either an INFP or an ISFP. I'm leaning toward ISFP, because his Se seems pretty strong. He's very concerned about what others think of him, and he places a lot of importance on sensory things, like having fancy clothes and nice furnishings. Definitely an Fi dom, though.
    I'm not sure about Se. He is never really here and now, always dreaming about future or having regret's about past. Although it may be just that as Eneagram 4 he is always longing for things he doesn't have ( I can see him as 8 too... hmm)
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Allison Reynolds in the Breakfast Club (She uses Fi-Si, but too disorganized to be an IXTJ. Also very quiet and in her own world like a typical INFP.)
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

  5. #45
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Would Zuko from Avatar; The Last Airbender be an INFP? Or is that way off? I feel like he is.

    Likes Bknight, Xann liked this post

  6. #46
    Fabula rasa Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INFPtheQuietOne View Post
    Allison Reynolds in the Breakfast Club (She uses Fi-Si, but too disorganized to be an IXTJ. Also very quiet and in her own world like a typical INFP.)
    She is Fi, but I don't know whether INFP or ISFP. Probably more INFP(?)...

    Anyway, she is awesome

    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I think Pam Beesley from The Office might be an INFP.
    I think Pam Beesley is ISFJ, enneagram 6w5.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Allison Reynolds > IxFP, 4w? > 7w6 > something..something

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Allison seems to use Ne-Si, so INFP.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

  10. #50
    just some guy bilbotook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    279

    Default

    I think WALL-E is one obvious INFP.
    "You get killed... walk it off."- Captain America

Similar Threads

  1. List of ENFPs in Popular Culture
    By Lina Rose in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-03-2017, 08:28 AM
  2. ISTJ's in popular culture
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-27-2016, 06:37 PM
  3. ESTJ's in popular culture
    By Giggly in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 03-15-2016, 10:11 AM
  4. ESFJ's in popular culture
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 11:33 AM
  5. INFJs in popular culture
    By Studmuffin23 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 01:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO