• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJs in popular culture

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Sensors are straight-shooters (of course, this depends on how you define the term). They're realistic, honest, and uncomplicated. Intuitives tend to be the opposite of that; INFJs most of all.

Lol why "INFJs most of all"? There is absolutely nothing to back that up other than what's in your subjective mind. No where in the fine print of the science of mbti and the like does it say or indicate "INFJs are the most intuitive, otherworldly, complicated, intuitives". What pretentiousness! No offense

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Lol why "INFJs most of all"? There is absolutely nothing to back that up other than what's in your subjective mind. No where in the fine print of the science of mbti and the like does it say or indicate "INFJs are the most intuitive, otherworldly, complicated, intuitives". What pretentiousness! No offense

I was answering someone else's question based on my own experience, which I didn't include in the post, because I didn't think it would upset anyone that much.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I was answering someone else's question based on my own experience, which I didn't include in the post, because I didn't think it would upset anyone that much.

i aint upset i keep it coolie my dude. ..i was just emphatically stating what i know to be fact

PuppyGoggles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've heard that Liz Lemon from 30 Rock might be an INFJ (I'm a little iffy on that one, but I don't buy her as an INTJ as some other people have typed her)

Also Ann Perkins from Parks and Recreation? Though there is a possibility she could be an ISFJ a well.

wu lan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Elsa frozen is infj??
could be one, but still hard to believe

I'll come back with Light Yagami - Deathnote as an INFJ

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Christopher Nolan's/Christian Bale's version of Bruce Wayne, and the TV show Gotham's version also.

Monster

Enneagram
5w4
Light yagami is clearly INTJ , he showed a lot of Te/Fi , NTJ at least , The more we advanced in the manga/anime the more he mainly used Te , but he was introverted , something paradoxical, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt4329_W_s0.
I also believe that lelouch is INTJ , a lot of Fi and Te , Helping people with the aim of improving their lives doesn't always mean Fe.

I will say , perhaps , Johann Liebert from Monster , but he can also be an INTJ , nevertheless , i believe INFJ is the more plausible , INJ for sure.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6z8hf05vY1qae8bao6_r2_500.gif

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Special Agent Dale Cooper, from Twin Peaks, is my favorite INFJ.
Donnie Darko, from Donnie Darko.
Pam, from The Office (she might be an ISFJ, but I think she's too intense and waaaay less serious than your average ISFJ...).
Robert California, from The Office.

- - - Updated - - -

Elsa, from Frozen, is an ISTJ... :huh:

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
tricky type to find! I've read recently a theory by Benedict Cumberbatch is INFJ and it seems to make more and more sense to me when I see him in interviews. It's the classic case of me seeing his outgoing side and at first thinking ENFP, but on reflection he's too sort of self-contained to be a true ENFP. He seems to have a strong conscience, and that whole 'coloured actors' gaffe made me think INFJ. He said it trying to support black actors, and his utterly mortified response to how it was taken suggests deep levels of empathy and sensitiveness. Obvs that's not exclusive to INFJs tho.

rmrf

Donnie Darko, from Donnie Darko
Why INFJ for Donnie Darko? A lot of the discussion about his type is dominated with debating whether he's INTP or INFP, without considering anything else. I can't recall hearing a case for INFJ, so would be curious to hear your reasoning on why you picked it INFJ over INxP. Hope I'm not accidentally sounding argumentative, I'm just genuinely curious to hear why someone would think he's INFJ, as it's certainly not unreasonable. Speaking of Donnie Darko, do you think Gretchen is INFJ too. (I typed Donnie as INTP and Gretchen INFJ)

Angela (played by Portia Doubleday) on Mr Robot is an INFJ.

It's possible that Portia Doubleday is also an INFJ, her character performance was outstanding with a lot of verisimilitude. From reading some of the Mr Robot cast interviews the only impression I got was a vague INxx vibe but am curious if anyone whose seen her out of character has an opinion.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Shun kazami from baku gan
Daniel from the bible

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why INFJ for Donnie Darko? A lot of the discussion about his type is dominated with debating whether he's INTP or INFP, without considering anything else. I can't recall hearing a case for INFJ, so would be curious to hear your reasoning on why you picked it INFJ over INxP. Hope I'm not accidentally sounding argumentative, I'm just genuinely curious to hear why someone would think he's INFJ, as it's certainly not unreasonable. Speaking of Donnie Darko, do you think Gretchen is INFJ too. (I typed Donnie as INTP and Gretchen INFJ)

I haven't watched Donnie Darko in a million years, but most INFJs (and some other types too) just get the vibe when they see another INFJ. It's hard to explain, but please keep in mind that most INFJs teenagers find themselves in a Ni-Ti loop. The Ni-Ti loop is able to shut completely or partially the Fe down and they look like INTPs. If this loop is also filled with some in the grip moments (Se) then they can even look like ISTPs. In my opinion, this happens because, throughout adolescence, everything's very intense -- but, for an INFJ, everything is always very, very intense, so it gets out of control. We're unable to handle it. Then we trust our tertiary Ti to take care of it, which is not healthy at all.
Anyway, most people have a wrong image of INFJs. This is not the case, but it makes me mad when people are typing someone and they can see Fe and they can see Ti, but, since it does not fit their INFJ stereotype, they type them as ENTPs! It angers me so bad!! Especially when its a male. Male INFJs are awfully difficult to type because they don't fit our INFJ stereotype of some sweet, caring, loving creature who just wants to save the world. A reminder: if our Ni thinks something should be done, it doesn't matter how much our Fe disagree. We're naturally stubborn and we'll do it.

I have no idea what type's Gretchen, I think she's an ISxP, maybe? She could be an INFJ, though. I like her.

Kotonoha

MBTI Type
IxFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i say maybe me kotonoha myself is infj
or am I just isfj

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Cult leaders who have fe with good ti Osama bin ladin barack Obama chrles manson

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Cult leaders who have fe with good ti Osama bin ladin barack Obama chrles manson

I am extremely offended on, Obama's behalf, that you see him as a cult leader. He is sincere and speaks with 100% authenticity. He doesn't just say things to get influence from people. He means every word he says. And where's my proof? Here it is: I agreed with his statements before he even spoke them. So no. Barack Obama is NOT a cult leader. Come back when you actually know what you're talking about.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Walter White from breaking bad