MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by raissaroars View Post
    Donnie Darko, from Donnie Darko
    Why INFJ for Donnie Darko? A lot of the discussion about his type is dominated with debating whether he's INTP or INFP, without considering anything else. I can't recall hearing a case for INFJ, so would be curious to hear your reasoning on why you picked it INFJ over INxP. Hope I'm not accidentally sounding argumentative, I'm just genuinely curious to hear why someone would think he's INFJ, as it's certainly not unreasonable. Speaking of Donnie Darko, do you think Gretchen is INFJ too. (I typed Donnie as INTP and Gretchen INFJ)

Angela (played by Portia Doubleday) on Mr Robot is an INFJ.

It's possible that Portia Doubleday is also an INFJ, her character performance was outstanding with a lot of verisimilitude. From reading some of the Mr Robot cast interviews the only impression I got was a vague INxx vibe but am curious if anyone whose seen her out of character has an opinion.
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Celebrities:

Tom Hiddleston
    Theo James
    Andrew Garfield

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Shun kazami from baku gan
    Daniel from the bible

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by CognitiveLiberty View Post
    Why INFJ for Donnie Darko? A lot of the discussion about his type is dominated with debating whether he's INTP or INFP, without considering anything else. I can't recall hearing a case for INFJ, so would be curious to hear your reasoning on why you picked it INFJ over INxP. Hope I'm not accidentally sounding argumentative, I'm just genuinely curious to hear why someone would think he's INFJ, as it's certainly not unreasonable. Speaking of Donnie Darko, do you think Gretchen is INFJ too. (I typed Donnie as INTP and Gretchen INFJ)
    I haven't watched Donnie Darko in a million years, but most INFJs (and some other types too) just get the vibe when they see another INFJ. It's hard to explain, but please keep in mind that most INFJs teenagers find themselves in a Ni-Ti loop. The Ni-Ti loop is able to shut completely or partially the Fe down and they look like INTPs. If this loop is also filled with some in the grip moments (Se) then they can even look like ISTPs. In my opinion, this happens because, throughout adolescence, everything's very intense -- but, for an INFJ, everything is always very, very intense, so it gets out of control. We're unable to handle it. Then we trust our tertiary Ti to take care of it, which is not healthy at all.
    Anyway, most people have a wrong image of INFJs. This is not the case, but it makes me mad when people are typing someone and they can see Fe and they can see Ti, but, since it does not fit their INFJ stereotype, they type them as ENTPs! It angers me so bad!! Especially when its a male. Male INFJs are awfully difficult to type because they don't fit our INFJ stereotype of some sweet, caring, loving creature who just wants to save the world. A reminder: if our Ni thinks something should be done, it doesn't matter how much our Fe disagree. We're naturally stubborn and we'll do it.

I have no idea what type's Gretchen, I think she's an ISxP, maybe? She could be an INFJ, though. I like her.
    Melancholic | Creator | Inquisitive
    Linguistic / Interpersonal / Intrapersonal
    Ni>Fi>Ti>Fe>Ne>Si>Te>Se

[With poetry, one] is capable of going beyond the limitations of coherent logic, and conveying the deep complexity and truth of the impalpable connections and hidden phenomena of life.
    Andrei Tarkovsky, Sculpting in Time

MBTI
    IxFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxFp Fe

i say maybe me kotonoha myself is infj
    or am I just isfj

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Cult leaders who have fe with good ti Osama bin ladin barack Obama chrles manson
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Cult leaders who have fe with good ti Osama bin ladin barack Obama chrles manson
    I am extremely offended on, Obama's behalf, that you see him as a cult leader. He is sincere and speaks with 100% authenticity. He doesn't just say things to get influence from people. He means every word he says. And where's my proof? Here it is: I agreed with his statements before he even spoke them. So no. Barack Obama is NOT a cult leader. Come back when you actually know what you're talking about.
    "You get killed... walk it off."- Captain America

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Walter White from breaking bad
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.