Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Studmuffin23 View Post
    Sensors are straight-shooters (of course, this depends on how you define the term). They're realistic, honest, and uncomplicated. Intuitives tend to be the opposite of that; INFJs most of all.
    Lol why "INFJs most of all"? There is absolutely nothing to back that up other than what's in your subjective mind. No where in the fine print of the science of mbti and the like does it say or indicate "INFJs are the most intuitive, otherworldly, complicated, intuitives". What pretentiousness! No offense

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Stream View Post
    Lol why "INFJs most of all"? There is absolutely nothing to back that up other than what's in your subjective mind. No where in the fine print of the science of mbti and the like does it say or indicate "INFJs are the most intuitive, otherworldly, complicated, intuitives". What pretentiousness! No offense
    I was answering someone else's question based on my own experience, which I didn't include in the post, because I didn't think it would upset anyone that much.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Studmuffin23 View Post
    I was answering someone else's question based on my own experience, which I didn't include in the post, because I didn't think it would upset anyone that much.
    i aint upset i keep it coolie my dude. ..i was just emphatically stating what i know to be fact

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

I've heard that Liz Lemon from 30 Rock might be an INFJ (I'm a little iffy on that one, but I don't buy her as an INTJ as some other people have typed her)

Also Ann Perkins from Parks and Recreation? Though there is a possibility she could be an ISFJ a well.

MBTI
    INFJ

Elsa frozen is infj??
    could be one, but still hard to believe

I'll come back with Light Yagami - Deathnote as an INFJ

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    4w5

Lelouch of Code Geass?

MBTI
    INFJ

Christopher Nolan's/Christian Bale's version of Bruce Wayne, and the TV show Gotham's version also.

Enneagram
    5w4

Light yagami is clearly INTJ , he showed a lot of Te/Fi , NTJ at least , The more we advanced in the manga/anime the more he mainly used Te , but he was introverted , something paradoxical, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt4329_W_s0.
    I also believe that lelouch is INTJ , a lot of Fi and Te , Helping people with the aim of improving their lives doesn't always mean Fe.

I will say , perhaps , Johann Liebert from Monster , but he can also be an INTJ , nevertheless , i believe INFJ is the more plausible , INJ for sure.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...ao6_r2_500.gif

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Special Agent Dale Cooper, from Twin Peaks, is my favorite INFJ.
    Donnie Darko, from Donnie Darko.
    Pam, from The Office (she might be an ISFJ, but I think she's too intense and waaaay less serious than your average ISFJ...).
    Robert California, from The Office.

- - - Updated - - -

Elsa, from Frozen, is an ISTJ...
    Melancholic | Creator | Inquisitive
    Linguistic / Interpersonal / Intrapersonal
    Ni>Fi>Ti>Fe>Ne>Si>Te>Se

[With poetry, one] is capable of going beyond the limitations of coherent logic, and conveying the deep complexity and truth of the impalpable connections and hidden phenomena of life.
    Andrei Tarkovsky, Sculpting in Time

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

tricky type to find! I've read recently a theory by Benedict Cumberbatch is INFJ and it seems to make more and more sense to me when I see him in interviews. It's the classic case of me seeing his outgoing side and at first thinking ENFP, but on reflection he's too sort of self-contained to be a true ENFP. He seems to have a strong conscience, and that whole 'coloured actors' gaffe made me think INFJ. He said it trying to support black actors, and his utterly mortified response to how it was taken suggests deep levels of empathy and sensitiveness. Obvs that's not exclusive to INFJs tho.