• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI of Gotham on FOX characters

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Detective Jim Gordon ISFJ
Detective Harvey Bullock ESTP
Oswald Cobblepot INTJ
Fish Mooney ENTJ
Butch Gilzean ESTP
Edward Nygma INTP
Detective Flass ESTP
Don Falcone ISTJ
Victor Zsaz ISTP
Don Maroni ESFP
Franky ISTP
Bruce Wayne INFJ
Alfred ISTJ
Selina Kyle ESTP
Pamela Isley INFP

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Would you recommend this show, what's it like? Considering watching it. Sorry I don't have anything to in terms of typing the characters.

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Detective Jim Gordon - ISTJ
Detective Harvey Bullock - ISTP
Oswald Cobblepot - ENTP
Fish Mooney - ENTJ
Edward Nygma - INTP
Detective Flass - ESTP
Don Falcone - INTJ
Don Maroni - ESFP
Bruce Wayne - INFJ
Alfred - ISFJ
Selina Kyle - ISFP
Harvey Dent - ESTJ

Last edited:

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Would you recommend this show, what's it like? Considering watching it. Sorry I don't have anything to in terms of typing the characters.

I would only recommend the show to those who enjoy the Batman as hero concept from a philosophical or personal interest point of view. It seems the comic book crowd frowns heavily on the show ("its so inaccurate!" - paraphrase). There are several moments that ride the formulaic TV script, but for the most part they don't interfere with a show that is more thematic than scene by scene. Some of the casting is off, in my opinion. It is produced by the guy who also is behind "The Mentalist". Overall I give it a 7/10.

pizzathegreat

MBTI Type
BORK
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's what I think based on the first 5 episodes:

Gordy - ISTJ
HARVEY - ESTP
Cooblepoot - INTJ
Fishy Fishy - ENTJ
Nygma Please - INTP
Falcon Punch - ISTJ
Macaroni - ESFP
Bertmern - INTJ
Alfie Boe - ISTJ
Kitty Cat - ISTP

Last edited:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love this show very much. It's a show on its own, has it's own long term arcs as well as short term ones. Amazing.

I think Cooblepoot is an ENTJ 6w7. I like what they've done to him. He is building things up from the bottoms up rather than what the old movies have made us see.

The actress who plays Kitty is such a cutie. I've surprisingly managed to keep it under the pedo meter alarm everytime I see her on screen.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love this show very much. It's a show on its own, has it's own long term arcs as well as short term ones. Amazing.

I think Cooblepoot is an ENTJ 6w7. I like what they've done to him. He is building things up from the bottoms up rather than what the old movies have made us see.

The actress who plays Kitty is such a cutie. I've surprisingly managed to keep it under the pedo meter alarm everytime I see her on screen.

And I must add - the actress who plays Kitty is the best Kitty (cat girl) version I have ever seen. Cat girl should ideally be a rowdy with feminine charm. Rowdy isn't the best word, don't know a better word. She's a street person who steals, though feminine isn't exactly a lady and she is a tom boy.

The actress who plays her in this series does a surprisingly good job playing the character and the best part is she is SOOOO young.

-------------

The actress who played her in the Dark Knight though was good at it didn't embrace the character so well I feel. She didn't look like an opportunistic thief Cat woman is supposed to be, more like a college graduate who is out there to have a bit of mischievous fun.

vitorbronson

MBTI Type
INTJ
Detective Jim Gordon - ESTJ
Detective Harvey Bullock - ESTP
Oswald Cobblepot - ENFP ( some people say INTJ, its a joke? kkk )
Fish Mooney - ENFJ
Edward Nygma - INTP
Don Falcone - INTJ
Don Maroni - ESFP
Bruce Wayne - ISFJ
Alfred - ISTJ
Selina Kyle - ISTP
Harvey Dent - ESTJ

ThoughtAddict12

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oswald Cobblepot is NOT an INTJ. I would agree with the high Ni, but Te? Just no. What about INFJ?

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Oswald is an unhealthy INFP if I've ever seen one. There's no Ni on him, he makes all of his decisions based on his own messed up emotions, acts impulsively and violently on the flimsiest of pre-textes, often in the most outrageous way possible (Fi/Ne). Sure, he has some vision, but he mostly makes stuff up as he goes along and adapts to his environments rather than making long-term plans, or chasing a singular goal. You will also note that he, more often than not, needs help in organisation of his criminal empire (Inferior Te). He needed a brainwashed Butch to help him properly run a club back in Season One, and he's also relied on Ed (Season 3) and Mister Penn (Season 4) to do otherwise boring beaurocratic stuff like paper-work of his operations.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why is Penguin INTJ? Because he's the villain? That's some type-ist bullshit. He's probably ESFJ, given how sensitive he is to public opinion. Do you think a corrupt INTJ mayor would give two shits about being loved by his constituents? He's also full of dumbshit sentimentality like framing certificates, building statues, and commissioning paintings. He also goes out of his way in being outwardly friendly and amicable while surrounded by enemies and competitors. It's all about appearances.

As a real INTJ I want to add I hate you all for making me type out this obvious shit.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is Penguin INTJ? Because he's the villain? That's some type-ist bullshit. He's probably ESFJ, given how sensitive he is to public opinion. Do you think a corrupt INTJ mayor would give two shits about being loved by his constituents? He's also full of dumbshit sentimentality like framing certificates, building statues, and commissioning paintings. He also goes out of his way in being outwardly friendly and amicable while surrounded by enemies and competitors. It's all about appearances.

As a real INTJ I want to add I hate you all for making me type out this obvious shit.

I haven't watched the later seasons. Just the first and the second. Didn't have time.

In the first season - in which the actor rocked the show - I think he was a ENTJ 6w7. We most often see INTJ villains. Not ENTJs. I think ENTJs for a change would make a good difference.