• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Samurai Champloo

headlessredhead

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
So I've recently taken up an interest in Samurai Champloo (if you like anime I highly suggest watching it) but I can't seem to find many people talking about type. Anyways, here's what I think.

Fuu: ESFJ. She's caring, tries to be as law abiding as possible, emotional but not quite NF emotional. Here's a really good reference for her type MBTI: Fuu- ESFJ | Zombies Ruin Everything

Mugen: ESTP most likely. He acts quickly, doesn't think things through very well, risk taker, sharp reflexes, etc. He had a lot of confidence in his physical ability, and constantly challenges himself, usually at the expense of others.

Jin: ISTJ or ISTP ?? I have trouble with this for a few reasons. He's quiet, and I think he uses Ti, but he also seems to be somewhat traditional in the way he does things. I'd probably lean towards more ISTP honestly, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea he could be an SJ. I know a lot of people like to think he's an INTJ, but I just don't think he uses Ni often, if it all. However I'm only halfway through the series, so maybe I could be wrong.

Any thoughts?