User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm sorry I almost couldn't keep reading the analyzation when it came on the 'L's. They said his 'L's were thinly looped...and that meant cautious thinking...

Um...I looked again...those 'L's are not thin in my opinion. In fact they're very sloppy. The writing style as a whole appears sloppy. Okay his grammar structure looks about right, (meaning his words are level, and his paragraphs are indented properly,) as best as most people can get without having lined paper. Its level, and structured, but the style of the individual letters is sloppy. That to me says he has a structure and moral code towards larger aspects of life, but its less concerned with the inner details.

Honestly...I keep saying it on other places...I think he's an INFJ. People like to point out his 'sloppiness' when I say this, but remember that physical sloppiness makes no difference to most 'N' types. It doesn't follow the same pattern that 'S' types do with J vs. P. Furthermore INFJ and ENFJ both have Se as their inferior fourth types.

Plus, don't just look at the way the words are written...look at the word choice too...I mean to me it screams xNFJ...

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Umm...

I read that messy, fast handwriting is indicative of 'quick thinking', up to and including ADD. Wild guess would say that would be NT or SP.

So, I'll guess that Obama is an NF or SJ.
    lol Way to go, Hap.

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    Obama is most likely an ENTP. His speaches reverberate Ti like you wouldnt' believe.
    I currently think that as well.

Obama is most likely an ENTP. His speaches reverberate Ti like you wouldnt' believe.
    It is good to remember that ENFPs are often what they need to be in a situation. Especially if something that big is at stake. And making rational arguments is the norm for ENFPs in debates. The clue is normally the focus on people and impact on them. Many people think ENFP will make personal rather than rational arguments. We make rational arguments, with a focus on the personal. The ENTP will argue the logistics of the matter, the ENFP will argue the logistics with people impact somewhere high in the equation.

Looking at the content of his writing, it is interesting that he prayed to guard against pride and despair. And asked that the people were seen as individuals rather than victims. Are these things as relevant for the ENTP as ENFP?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    I do not get this art of handwriting analysis. Does your handwriting not change dramatically from time to time? How can you draw static conclusions about persons based on such changeable features?
    Yes you're right, it does change from time to time. That is why handwriting analysis of a sample is indicative of demeanor and personality at that moment of time when creating the sample. Think of the analyzed sample as a photograph in time. In order to analyze someone more dynamically as opposed to statically, you need many sample from as early on as you can get, to the most recent sample you can get. Then you can observe how someone changes/views things/behaves in different situations or periods of lifetime.

For example: Hitler's handwriting became more indicative of suicidal behavior as his life progressed. (X at the bottom of his signature)

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I can't wait until they go public with a map of the bumps on his head.

EDIT: Damn! Somebody beat me to that joke! Good show.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Umm...

I read that messy, fast handwriting is indicative of 'quick thinking', up to and including ADD. Wild guess would say that would be NT or SP.

So, I'll guess that Obama is an NF or SJ.
    I've heard that too as a way to boost my confidence over the totally messy scrawled out barely legible print I use now, but I'm an NF which doesn't match your wild guess.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Then I guess he's an INTP, right?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I've read a few articles, including one New York Times article, that have said he does not write his speeches, but has a speechwriter named Jon Favreau.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I've read a few articles, including one New York Times article, that have said he does not write his speeches, but has a speechwriter named Jon Favreau.
    Ha! I thought you meant the director.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

To me his handwritting looks ENFPish.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.