User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

By now I'm positive Stephen Colbert is an ENFP.
    "You get killed... walk it off."- Captain America

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Jack Black's character from King Kong has always struck me as the quintessential persona of an ENFP. He's a visionary (Ne) in pursuit of a goal that is very personal to him (Fi) and is very tactical and resourceful in making this happen (Te). It's a pretty good display of the function spread of an ENFP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Ay hippie and basically a lot of psychedelic rock bands singers from the sixties
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Cult leaders
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Izaya Orihara from durarara

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I think Eponine from Les Mis is one. She's a dreamer who incorporates Marius and the fact that he is the only person who is actually nice to her in her dreams. (Ne) She also dies on the barricade protecting Marius, and I'm not sure, but I think she wanted Marius to go on the barricade because she wanted him to die as well. She stole letters Cosette sent to Marius. (unhealthy Fi) She knows that the idea of her being with Marius will never be a reality, and efficiently disguises herself as a boy on the barricades. (Te) I don't really have an explanation for her Si, though. She may be an ESFP or an INFP too, but she definitely isn't a Fe-user.
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/vox_m...3_original.jpg http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ightLights.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...9_KotorBay.jpg
    "Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not;
    and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."

3w4. Gryffinclaw. NeFiTiTeNiSiFeSe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I could see Eponine from Les Mis being an ENFP too. I also agree on Lorelai from Gilmore Girls and Rapunzel. I think Jess from New Girl is probably an ENFP. I agree on Will Smith and I think his character on Fresh Prince is one as well. The actress who plays Jess, Zooey Deschanel, could likely be one. I also think the actors Ezra Miller, Logan Lerman, and Munro Chambers are ENFPs. Oh! And Seth Rogen as well. And Dylan O'Brien. The girl from Paper Towns is an ENFP I strongly dislike, but I can't think of any villains...

I've noticed ENFPs are rather popular in animated films/shows. At least, when others type animated characters an ENFP is often in the bunch, and is often a main character at that.

As far as Disney goes, Anna, Rapunzel and Ariel are often debated back and forth as ENFPs, as well as the genie from Aladdin and the title character himself. Wander from Wander over Yonder seems to be one.

Sailor Moon, as well.

In my book, the ENFP to personify all ENFPs would have to be Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. She is more complex than many ENFP characters. I think thats great because a lot of people don't see real life ENFPs as deep, complicated, interesting individuals but the ones I know are every bit as interesting as any other type could be. Yes, this is a cartoon but I think she is still a good character.
    Likes MisterNi liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Suzanne/Crazy Eyes from OITNB is an ENFP.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    862 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionLessGirl333 View Post
    I've noticed ENFPs are rather popular in animated films/shows. At least, when others type animated characters an ENFP is often in the bunch, and is often a main character at that.

As far as Disney goes, Anna, Rapunzel and Ariel are often debated back and forth as ENFPs, as well as the genie from Aladdin and the title character himself. Wander from Wander over Yonder seems to be one.

Sailor Moon, as well.

In my book, the ENFP to personify all ENFPs would have to be Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. She is more complex than many ENFP characters. I think thats great because a lot of people don't see real life ENFPs as deep, complicated, interesting individuals but the ones I know are every bit as interesting as any other type could be. Yes, this is a cartoon but I think she is still a good character.
    Yes, that's because we tend to be incredibly self-conscious about how we look, how we seem, and how everyone will judge the character we play to ever really want to do non-CGI stuff. Considering how brutally hard Hollywood can be about physical appearances, we'd rather simply be "perfect" cartoons than our imperfect fleshy selves. Although Tangled was voice acted by Mandy Moore who is a very lovely ESFP, not ENFP which is what the character she voiced is. Johnny Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard is also an ENFP and I just saw the other day everyone freaking out about her because she lost a lot of weight. Everyone in media and entertainment wants ENFPs to be fat. =_=

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Suzanne/Crazy Eyes from OITNB is an ENFP.
    She's an SEI; gtfo of this thread, you have no place here.