• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitler Analysis

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
He could have been xNFJ, even possibly INTP. (He had many INTP-like traits, such as obsession with design. The amphetamine injections I've heard rumors of could have made him the extremely confident and off-kilter man he became.)

tblood

Permabanned
Hitler was a visionary. Such an individual may be quite successful in his early life only to end up throwing it all away once an internal rebellion arises and he begins questioning, long before middle-age, "Is that all there is?" And the higher the rung and the more monnies involved, the less meaningful it all seems to become. The treadmill of youth that once ran so smoothly, now jerks along mindlessly. Their natural drive and curiosity are replaced by apathy. Disillusionment and dissatisfaction mount, until one day the hollowness inside them erupts, into a roaring crescendo of deafening, threatening, self-doubt. Without invitation or shove, they leap off the treadmill. Stepping on every sidewalk crack along the way, they head home, where in profound soberness, they take stock of their self and their life. What they learn decides whether they'll begin living as born and meant, or countinue much as before; by dictate of circumstance.

A visionary is born with a burning need to do something significant with his life; something meaningful and people-bettering. Others can imagine what ringing in the ears is like, but only a visionary knows what an internal clock sounds and feels like. For him, time is always running; always winding down. Why they, alone, have and hear this tick-tock is unknown. Characteristically, and in one form or another, their earliest and most frequently asked questions is, "What purpose, this human?" They intrinsically feel a need to do something significant, "but what?" niggles and bothers endlessly. However long it takes, however many libraries of opinion they swallow, or trails they traipse, pursuit of purpose can have a visionary chewing up life in a virtual feeding frenzy, searching for reasons to justify their being. They go through careers, through friends and experiences, like an August prairie grassfire -- and all to the accompainiment of an internal tick-tock marking time's passage.

Visionaries focus on the whole, with two assumptions. Assumption 1: If they can envision, then doing MUST be possible. Assumption 2: Essential parts and pieces will assemble, and arrange appropriately within the larger context, when wanted and as needed. These individuals won't give up. To them, obstacles mean that alternatives have yet to be found and tried. Their 360-degree perspective glasses are the secret behind a visionary's creativity, but it's their unwavering confidence in outcomes, based on 2 firm assumptions, that proves their power and leads to uncommon success. These individuals tend to be the most boldly risk-taking of all. When visionary stops rationalizing, stops trying to fit into logic-built molds and starts trusting intuition instead, they tap into unfathomable good luck. Timing...in, trying...in, doing...in, life, is the second secret of his success. Their now is one tick-tock faster than others'. Intellect and ego become a formidable combination, when the intuitive bee settles in a visionary bonnet. Changing is to was, by replacement with next, is their name's fame and claim. Their birth responsibility is betterment, of others and world. Their tend is to do both frequently.

Charisma is their default birth setting, and it proves one thing -- the Creator's favorite form of humor is irony. A visionary has a "presence thing" that others initially sense as intimidating. It's an energy born of confidence, that pulses and vibrates, yet belies the often shy individual. This irony is no secret to them. Rather than rail at the unfairness, they overcome their presence anomaly, by moving beyond shyness and approaching others first. Otherwise, they may spend much time alone. Such an individual relates readily and easily with almost any other. However, when wanted or when advantageous, they can and will lean on their default intimidation, to control others and situations, personally and/or professionally. Visionaries both feel and think as they speak, and often think clearest when challenged or pressured. Leather breath -- putting their foot in their mouth -- is not a trait of them, though razor-barbed rebuttal is. As others speak, they intuitively follow along, conjuring pictoral images of the conversation. They can be totally unabashed about asking questions, regardless of how simple or inane their query doth seem to others. Some want to know, some like to know, some prefer not knowing; but visionary must. If cats, they would have long been extinct, due to curiosity.

I kind of agree with everything you say, blanket, but I'd try to present Hitler in a more negative light :)

For instance, a visionary may well be a narcissist!

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I kind of agree with everything you say, blanket, but I'd try to present Hitler in a more negative light :)
No doubt because that's your account too.

BBBBAAAAANNNNNEDDDDD!!!!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I can see him being an INFP or INFJ..with a little bit..well a lot..of insanity mixed in there :)

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i would say he wasn't and SJ (there is no way he is a guardian, just...no)

SP (there is no need to explain this)

NF (possibly but i highly doubt it, and if i had to pick an NF i would pick INFJ)

NT just makes the most sense. you can use body language to type people. you can use accomplishments (motives) to type people. or (more effectively) you can type by speech patterns. or you can type my the way he thinks (cognitive processes) which makes a whole lot more sense. when i say mastermind and hitler you wouldn't notice because the two go together quite nicely.

i hate using material from websites because generally they suck BUT:
INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.
in theory any type can be a perfectionist. any type can be charismatic. any type can be this and that.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
no reason, just personal opinion.

not a good reason, i know.

Let's see, he was 25 when WWI broke out... and then he wanted to bring back Germany's former glory?

I dunno, it doesn't seem so implausible.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hitler was a J, or at least manifested as J. This much, I'm fairly certain of. If he was a P, then this was his shadow J that we primarily saw. Hitler's behavior is quintessentially J. I could see any strong J type, especially an EJ (since their J is theoretically stronger), as being Hitler.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
why wouldn't he be an INTJ?

and to be annoying, run it through the functions why he wouldn't be an INTJ.

Will do.

Ni: Hitler's whole life began with a terrible lack of foresight. He never finished school to spite his father, and then he realized that he needed his schooling to fulfill anything. Dominant Ni types are mostly concerned with the preservation of their future. Spite would be a very bad reason for him to forsake this.

Te: Again, there's even less of a chance that he would do this if he were Ni+Te. Also, looking at what has been said about the tightness of the Nazi regime (as in, lack thereof), I'd doubt that this was his first extroverted function.

Fi: Perhaps. His extreme patriotism could have been an extension of Fi. Or, perhaps, it was Si. Either way, whatever it was, it was stronger than the highly reactive (and therefore unable to follow through) third position, according to MBTI.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I honestly think Hitler was an ENTJ. And that is not some self-flattering on my behalf, I dispise/hate the guy.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Will do.

Ni: Hitler's whole life began with a terrible lack of foresight. He never finished school to spite his father, and then he realized that he needed his schooling to fulfill anything. Dominant Ni types are mostly concerned with the preservation of their future. Spite would be a very bad reason for him to forsake this.

Te: Again, there's even less of a chance that he would do this if he were Ni+Te. Also, looking at what has been said about the tightness of the Nazi regime (as in, lack thereof), I'd doubt that this was his first extroverted function.

Fi: Perhaps. His extreme patriotism could have been an extension of Fi. Or, perhaps, it was Si. Either way, whatever it was, it was stronger than the highly reactive (and therefore unable to follow through) third position, according to MBTI.

ok so i looked into hitler a little bit more. good analysis by the way. props. Ni is definitely there. Te is not. now i could make it easy and just keep pushing this "hitler is an INTJ" thing and ive actually been pushing it for the last couple posts because i wanted a good reason why or why not. all that to say im changing my stance. i talked to a guy who knew a guy who saw hitler speak personally and had a very good grip on myers briggs. this man claimed hitler was an ENFJ (super props to whoever said this, even if you just guessed randomly for no good reason). the more i look into it the more it makes sense. i just want to see valid reasons (like above) instead of vague generalities. as i was pushing INTJ i literally knew nothing (though i was leaning towards INFJ, which is why I mentioned it with MLK) about hitler personally lol. even still, im just going off of some guys analysis.

S

Sniffles

Yeah really, I've pretty much have posted so much on this topic, it's not funny anymore.

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
How can anyone consider Hitler as a T over F?! Honestly just listen to one of his speeches or how he dealt with situations and people in Germany