• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitler Analysis

S

Sniffles

I think he was an ISTJ!

Reichsführer Himmler would be a better candidate for that, possibly ISFJ.

himmler.jpg

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I know what I am talking about, so you should listen to me. Really. INTP.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
You know I'm kidding, don't you? I know you are knowledgeable, and I have agreed with your assessment of ENFJ from the beginning, but I do think that he was a bit close to being an introvert.

S

Sniffles

Once again, here's the interview of Reinhard Spitzy, who worked on Hitler's personal staff:

Q: You must be one of the increasingly small number of people who saw Adolf Hitler at close quarters. What was he like? How did you find him, how did he strike you, and were you drawn to him?

Spitzy: The more I knew him, the more I liked him. At first, [with] his shouting-out speeches and so on, it wasn't exactly the style I liked. But then when came to the Oversaltsburg and I knew him and he talked with me -- and he was always very nice to me. And friendly and helpful.... He was funny. He was amusing. He liked jokes, except sexual jokes and except political jokes. But all the other jokes he like very much. And I had to tell him several, about funny Counts, and aristocrats, and like Corenal Blimp, and so on. He read a lot of books, and he knew a lot of history. And of course, when I saw him first time I felt...so happy. And I thought, now I'm selected, I'm allowed to come to the Round Table.... [I was with him during this first meeting], and then came in Eva Braun. [She] told him, "Adolf, we mush have lunch now. The soup will be cold." And I thought, "Who is that women. Who is allowed to talk with him, the leader of Germany, in such a way." And he said, "Yes my child, we will come immediately, just a moment." Then he continued to talk with Remner. Then she came again, and...looked at him, [and] again said, "Now Adolf, we have [to] really -- the soup will be too cold." I fell down from heaven and after the luncheon I went to the chief ADC, a Colonel and I said to him, "Colonel, who is that women?" I said. I couldn't say that lady because she didn't look like a lady.... Then the Colonel said to me. "Spitzy, our Fuhrer has the right of a private life. And what you see here you will forget. You will never tell it to your parents, to your sisters, and your other girlfriends, or your mistress. Because that would be very bad for you. Do you understand me?" I said, "Yes sir." And I never, never talked about it. And so...the fact that Eva Braun lived there was absolutely hidden to everybody, because we respected his right.... Hitler never drank coffee, always drank tea, and [ate] cakes.... He never [ate] meat, and what was absolutely forbidden was to smoke in the whole house. So I found myself with Ministers and Generals in the [bathroom] smoking secretly, opening the window, and with a towel moving out the air, like school boys.

Q: He's a very, very peculiar man isn't he, because, on the one hand, obviously in secret, he's having the most terrible conversations with people. But his outward appearance to the people who knew him is of an intelligent, thoughtful, considerate, and polite man. And I've seen this film of him that Eva Braun shot of him, and he's, he's not playing the big dictator, he's sitting in his chair on the terrace looking out. And he looks very, very peaceful. Now what are we to make of this man?

Spitzy: Oh it's very, I think it's very easy to understand it. Firstly, he was typically Austrian and an artist. Imagine what would have happened if Hitler would have been accepted by the art academy of Vienna where he was rejected. The whole world history would have changed. Have you ever seen a the pictures he painted? Partly they are bad, partly they are very good. He [once] sent me to England in the time of Ansclose and he said, "Come back immediately and tell what the British are doing." [And he told be to talk to] Rimtrop, who was Ambassador. And Rimtrop wrote one report after the other one, and he thought he must write a report that will be published the next thousand years in all school books. Thanks to Rimtrop in London and so on. And he didn't move. And in the afternoon of the second day, Hitler called up and I got on the phone. And I was flabbergasted that he himself called up. And when I came back to Berlin I was more or less afraid I [would] get hell for that. And when I arrived at the airport a big Mercedes Benz was there with a several SS Generals, and so on. And I was brought to the Chancellory, and they told me: "You will get hell now;" "Why didn't you come earlier;" and, "Herr Hitler is waiting for news." And then I entered the Chancellory and I was pushed to his room -- big salon, the winter garden. Then [Hitler] said, "Spetsy how was the flight?" He didn't ask me what were the English doing. I said, "Yes, perfect, perfect." "Have you had breakfast?" And I said, "But my Fuhrer ,that is absolutely unimportant. Of course I had everything." "What do you want? Coffee, Zemmel, Kipfem, corns, jam," and so on. Then he went to the door and he ordered that. And then he came back and told me, "Now give me your paper and now tell me how it was." Perfect manner. I wouldn't have done the same. I would have shouted, "Spetsy where have you been? Didn't I tell you." But he [was] perfect, and of course it was overwhelming, of course. I thought [that at] that very moment, I was a defender of him.

Q: Did you ever see any cruelty?

Spitzy: No... [I saw] him the last time after Munich when he was still, let us say, a normal person. A dictator to British [who felt] that he cheated them.... The terrible moment was Prague, when, against his promises, he conquered another nation. From that very moment he became a Imperialist. And before he reunited the Germans. And I can you tell you many stories about him, nice behaviour. And he was interested in the fate of his collaborators and he helped them. And he helped Generals who had difficulties with divorce. He was extremely rich. Don't forget, his book was translated in 70 languages, and he owned the Felkisherbrewmaker the big German paper. He had money -- as much as he wanted now. And he gave it for good purposes. [I remember] General Brauhitch wanted to divorce, but his wife asked a lot of money. Hitler gave him the 200,000 marks, 200,000 marks.... And he liked fun. And of course he liked to hear himself. He talked up to four o'clock in the morning. We [would sit] at the table. We were not allowed to go away. Then we went sometimes to the [bathroom]. We smoked a secret cigarette. Then we came back and the part of the stories he told we knew already. Practically, you know what he was? He was very alone. He knew that most people told him just what he wanted to hear. He was alone, as all dictators.... And of course he was very much interested to hear news from his chauffeur, from his butler. Much more than from ambassadors. He read the newspapers. I couldn't imagine that he could have [talked] to a...taperecorder. He needed a person to talk with. So he needed his secretaries and his ADCs. And when he was thinking about a question and musing about a question, he took one of the ADC's -- for instance, me. I was attache from the Foreign Office there. And then he talked [to] me, and said, "I am going to do that, and that, and that, and I think that's the right way and so on." And I got very much honoured and I thought, "Now world history is in my shoulders, and he has confidence in my person." He needed flesh and blood too, for the evolution of his thoughts. And then I went out and I told the others, "Now I know what the Fuhrer is going to do and what he really wants." And the next day he asked [to talk to], let's say the Naval Attache.....

People's Century | Master Race | Reinhard Spitzy

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ. (I wanna get in Nocap's good graces.)

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
As much as I would not like to link myself to someone who committed such horrific acts I would say that he is in ENFJ. Very entrepreneurial, manipulated people to form his base from the ground up and ultimately played the role that was deemed needed at the time. This is just what I get from watching his speeches and whatever preconceived notions I have about him.

edit: I just read the interview posted above and I am certain now that he was an ENFJ.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
As much as I would not like to link myself to someone who committed such horrific acts I would say that he is in ENFJ. Very entrepreneurial, manipulated people to form his base from the ground up and ultimately played the role that was deemed needed at the time. This is just what I get from watching his speeches and whatever preconceived notions I have about him.
watch his & Obamer's speeches in my Video Comp (in sig). The similarity in style-of-address is noteworthy.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Very interesting, I definitely see ENFJ characteristics in Obama but I have never really thought about actually trying to type him until now. Very good point though.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
obama hires advisers around him for certain reasons. look at the people around him (their types) and they will point to what type obama is (you could try to type him but that would be too easy and take the fun out if lol, its much more fun to see his relationships with different people and use that to decide what he is)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Hitler is cleaerly a more TeFi person more than a FeTi person. The whole enfj thing makes mo sense.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yeah, finally. The best thread of all times has its comeback :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
the fdiffernece between Te and Fe is quite obvious., Fe ius motivated with opleasing people while Te is motivated bv creating order out of chaos.

Fe is more like religon spreading, while Te is more about impose order and structure for tjhe sake of it. Hitler is known for his obssession with imposing order and rigid sturucture on other people.

Fi and Ti, Fi is motivated by passion and personal conviction, while ti is motivated by experimentation and validity of thoughts. Ti will attempt to experiment to test how accurate his thought is.

P.s everyone has Fi. otherwise , sex will feel like fucking a fish.
but its just that in hitler;s case it is partiuclarly strong

so i would type him as a crossbread betyween entj and infp.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, after having re-thought this whole matter, here are the functions for each person that has to be in either primary, aux, tert, though not necessarily in that order:

Hitler: Ni/Ne, Fi, Te

Himmler: Si, Fi, Te

Speer: Ne, Si, Ti

Göring: Se (TOTALLY!!! Probably primary!), Ti, Fe

Hess: Fe, Si, Ti

Göbbels: Fi, Se, Ti

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I look at Hitler as an INFJ...and very, very deranged, and neurotic INFJ.

Afkan

I agree with ENFJ.
Hitler is such a gruesome figure, although its a known fact that bc he came to power under such circumstances and in the manner he came to power, as well as the wide reaching craze, had everything to do with his public speaking abilities. He had an amazing ability to connect with the audience, to read the crowd.
Another reason Hitler came to power as a dictator so quickly was largely bc he took advantage of opportunities. He used the Jewish people as a scapegoat, blaming Germany's troubled history on them, and knowing he could play on the Jewish people's hardships and oppression. He truly understood human nature.He obviously inspired people, although to Evil ends. He was decisive, a J trait. And I believe he may have been extroverted b/c of his public speaking strengths.

Last edited by a moderator: